Caramoan Travel Answers

change location

Possible or Not?

by purple.z3lle Online Now Apr 5, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Hi All! Good day! I & my bestfriend are planning to go in Naga/Caramoan around last week of June this year. But we have already booked a hotel in Naga City for our 3d/2n stay. Is it possible that we can have just a day tour in Caramoan on our 2nd day? Can you suggest anyone who can accommodate us for a day-tour package including boat transfers? Since most of the packages I've seen on-line are in packages of at least overnight in Caramoan.. Many thanks in advance & looking forward for your suggestions.. :)

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • cyndymc's Profile Photo

Re: Possible or Not?

by cyndymc Online Now Apr 6, 2011 at 5:57 AM

It is not possible unless you charter a boat that would bring you from Guijalo to Sabang beyond the regular boat schedules. Try to contact Rene Fernandez at 09105461222 or 09309558451. He is a tourist guide with a lot of contacts for boat rental. You can also try to contact Ramil Cruel at 09074351962. He owns & rents out 2 boats and a speedboat for island hopping. Oh, I just remembered he might be busy now because of the Survivor shooting, so contact his wife Myrna Cruel at the same number. Btw,there is a similar thread on this topic at VT Forum temporarily unavailable

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines