Caramoan Travel Answers

change location

from legaspi to caramoan..

by clarktravels Online Now Mar 15, 2011 at 10:34 PM

how do I get to Caramoan from Legaspi Airport?? how long is the travel time.. I just have 2 days and 1 night to stay.. how can I make the most out of it?? .c.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • gcgrace's Profile Photo

Re: from legaspi to caramoan..

by gcgrace Online Now Mar 20, 2011 at 2:09 AM

From Caramoan, there are jeeps and vans going to Naga City just around SM. This will take you 2 hours. From there, take another 2-hour ride to Legaspi City thru a van or coaster.

Do you plan to go to Caramoan group of islands? If yes, just a hire a boat for a whole day of island hopping and depart the next morning. Go to CWC in Naga for a daytour as well. I do not know why you plan to go to Legaspi but you can go to Lignon Hills and Cagsawa Church.

Happy trip!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gcgrace's Profile Photo

by gcgrace Online Now Mar 20, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Sorry I might have mis-read your question but nevertheless the ways are the same. :))

From Legaspi, take a 2-hour ride to Naga thru bus or coaster. The station is just beside SM. Then, there is a terminal station just in front of SM. Take another 2-hour ride to Sabang Partido thru jeepney or van. There, take a boat to Caramoan. Trip is 1.5 to 2 hours. The last trip is around 1 or 2PM so be sure you will catch it.

From Caramoan, just ask a tricycle to take you to an apartment or cottage and ask help where to find a boatman. It is best to begin your island hopping in early morning since the beautiful islands are too far away from each other. Hence, if you happen to arrive in the afternoon, I suggest you just rest and wait for the morning to come.

Hope this helps.

• reeya's Profile Photo

by reeya Online Now Mar 25, 2011 at 8:27 PM

2 days and 1 night won't do you any good if you want to see the beauty of the caramoan islands. it takes a day for the travel, another day to get back and a couple days to explore to islands. yes it can take so and so hours to get there but you need to factor in waiting time, availability of transport and commute, etc.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines