Caramoan Travel Answers

change location

transpo from naga airport to caramoan?

by starreyes Online Now Jun 21, 2010 at 8:45 PM

how to go to caramoan from naga city airport?
is this near camsur watersports complex?
we will be in cam sur aug27-29
what are exciting things to do?place to stay?
we would like to try wakeboarding + island hopping + beaches
what are other things to do?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • cyndymc's Profile Photo

Re: transpo from naga airport to caramoan?

by cyndymc Online Now Jun 21, 2010 at 9:50 PM

1) If you want to go to Caramoan directly from the airport, you can rent a car or ride a taxi (pay 2-way) to Sabang Port. From Sabang Port, take the boat to Caramoan. (Go over Caramoan & Sabang VT Travel Pages for boat schedule)
    2) Which place are you asking, Caramoan or Naga Airport. Naga Airport is actually in Pili and is near CWC.
    3)Wakeboarding at CWC; island hopping/swimming/snorkeling/spelunking/cave exploration at Caramoan; pilgrimage to Nstra. Sra. de Penafrancia and other old churches in Naga City; photo shoot and of course, food trip!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: transpo from naga airport to caramoan?

by starreyes Online Now Jun 21, 2010 at 10:28 PM

can u give me a suggestion..
    we'll arrive on naga airport at 8am on aug 27
    where do u think we must go first?camsur watersports complex or caramoan?
    how long is travel time from naga airport to caramoan? from watersports complex to caramoan?
    what are must-brings, must-do's? budget?
    we'll fly back to manila on aug 29, 3pm.
    thanks!

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Re: transpo from naga airport to caramoan?

by cyndymc Online Now Jun 22, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Others might come up with other suggestions, but in my opinion...

1) Better do a Naga City Tour in the morning of Aug 27 and have the wakeboarding at CWC in the afternoon. You can choose to check in at a hotel in Naga City, or stay at CWC. We opted to make Naga City our transit point so we checked in at a place near the Van Terminal (across SM). We had a tour of Naga City on the first day. The following day, we took the 5:30AM trip to Sabang Port.

2)Travel time from Naga Airport to Caramoan is about 1 1/2 hours to Sabang Port, plus 2 hours boat ride to Caramoan. If you'll stay in Naga City, travel time is about 2 hours to Sabang Port. (You can see the boat schedules at the Sabang Transportation Tips.) Btw, CWC used to offer transfer service from Pili to Caramoan for guests wanting to stay at Gota & Hunongan, but these places are now occupied by the cast and crew of Survivor Series. In any case, you can inquire from CWC.

3)You must have already made preliminary research on Caramoan, but you'll get more ideas by viewing the VTers' To Do Tips & Packing List Tips for Caramoan & Sabang. If you leave Naga City early enough, you can already proceed to your tour and island hopping after checking in, and perhaps see the sunrise before you go to Guijalo Port. Just be conscious of travel time (boat+van, not to mention the waiting time (vans leave only when full) back to Naga Airport. You can take the van from Sabang Port, tell the driver that you'll get off at the nearest point where you can get a ride to the airport.

4)Budget? I don't have my record for expenses in Caramoan anymore, but I think we spent only P11,000/pax for our Naga-Caramoan-Legaspi+Albay Tour.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines