Capurganá

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• inexpensive lodging

Barranquilla Apr 11, 2014 at 5:12 PM

where can we find, pension type, live in someones home, lodging?

more
    • Bogota tour

Bogotá Mar 22, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Any of you experts can figure out for me - a 4 1/2 day tour of Bogota?
      Museums, restaurants, major sights, different neighborhoods, some local shopping but not that much artesanias, Leather and some custom jewelry. Art - paintings if not expensive.
      Even a bit out of the city - if time permits.

more
    • Capurgana in December

by viajando44 Online Now Oct 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Hi we are planning on going to Capurgana mid December. would like to snorkel etc but read that December to Feb is not a good season there. Any tips would be appreciated. also stopping in Medellin on the way to buy the plane tickets, has any one flown there recently? we heard ADA doesn't fly directly to C any more.... thanks

• Sailing trip to the San Blas

by Nils78 Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Essentially the same question as someone else has already posted, does anyone know if it is possible to do a baot trip to the San Blas starting and finishing in Capurgana? if anyone knows that would be great. Thanks

3 Answers Aug 29, 2011 at 2:34 PM
    • mircaskirca's Profile Photo

Sailing from Capurganá to San Blas islands in Panama

by mircaskirca Online Now Sep 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM

From Capurganá I would like to make about 5 days trip to San Blas islands in Panama and then return to Colombia.

Javier Martin seems to be a good skipper. Anyone heard about him or even have a personal experience?

Any other suggestions as for the price of the trip, dates, some other reliable skippers... would be most appreciated!

Thanks so much!!

mira

4 Answers Sep 8, 2009 at 10:55 AM
    • mircaskirca's Profile Photo

Boat from Turbo to Capurganá

by mircaskirca Online Now Sep 3, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I'm going to Capurganá in December. There is a daily boat from Turbo to Capurganá. But due to strong winds in December/January the sea can be quite rough. I wonder if anyone has a personal experience about this journey.

Another possibility is a flight from Medellin to Capurganá though I found it quite expensive for such a short flight ($623.000 return). In case this would be the only option, I might consider taking a flight anyway.

Thanks for any information or suggestion!

mira

8 Answers Aug 2, 2010 at 9:03 AM