Captiva Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport from the Airport

by mk4 Online Now Dec 27, 2013 at 7:30 AM

What is the best way to get from the airport in Fort Meyers to Captiva Island? We are flying in tomorrow and didn't want to rent a car.

Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 27, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    • Sanibel, Captiva, Marco or Ft. Myers beach

by brehm020 Online Now Mar 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM

My wife and I are going down to the gulf side of Florida this December with another couple. We want to be on a nice beach, with access to 20-somethings nightlife (i.e. fun bars...but not too crazy). I'm considering Sanibel, Captiva, Marco and Ft. Myers beach, and am wondering where would be the best fit for the four of us? Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Captiva/Sanibel wedding

by muckyduck Online Now Dec 26, 2007 at 7:24 PM

My fiance and I are planning an october 2008 wedding in Captiva. We stayed at South Seas last March during our first stay on the islands and were blown away. We're thinking of going back there to have the ceremony. Any advice/opinion on weather in October(water temp, rain)? Groom's dinner options (captiva cruises, Green Flash, Key Lime Bistro)? We'd like for at least the wedding party to stay at South Seas but understand it might be a little too pricey for everyone. Any other recommendations for places that would be equally beautiful? We welcome any and all advice!!! Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 1, 2008 at 8:27 AM