change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Unique82's Profile Photo

Where and what to do in palawan

Palawan Nov 9, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I'm looking to travel to palawan for around 8 days I've heard about El Nido and plan to go there for a couple of days, but where else is good to stay I don't want to go any further north than El Nido, Is Puerto princesa worth staying in, or can anyone recommend somewhere near Puerto Princesa? Many thanks

more
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

El Nido / Palawan to Bohol

El Nido Nov 8, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Does anyone know if there is a direct flight from Palawan to Bohol? Thanks

more
    • How safe is it to explore northern Palawan on a motorcycle?

Province of Palawan Nov 7, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Hi, everyone! I plan to visit Palawan soon and would like to rent a motorcycle in Puerto Princesa. I thought of going toward El Nido and exploring all the beaches along the way as well any other things that catch my attention. I understand that there are unpaved roads that go trough jungle. How safe is it to travel there alone? Someone advised me against this because it is too dangerous. That if I really wanted to do it, I should have a group of well equipped and armed people and a trusted guide. How much of this reflects reality?

more
    • anyone has been inPalawan?

Palawan Nov 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Hi, we are a couple arriving in Manila in December for a 7 days of vacation. We would like to go to Palawan but I read that the best of the island is el nido which is far away from puerto princesa. Is There a flight from Manila to el nido? Does the island offer good attractions (excursions,good beaches, ecc) also in the rest of the island? How can we move on the island? As alternative we are thinking to go to Coron with a flight. What do you suggest to us? Please HELP us? We are very busy!!!

more