Travel Answers
Caprivi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Caprivi Travel Answer Locations

• HELP! How we can reach Katima Mulilo from Vic Falls?

Katima Mulilo Jul 13, 2011 at 5:00 AM

Hi,
      we meet a lot of problem to pass the state lane from Vic falls to katima mulilo.
      No taxi could transport us cross the state lane; the only BUS starting from zambia.

How we can do?
      We try to organized:
      - taxi from to vic falls to state lane
      - cross by foot the state line
      - pick up form state line to Katima Mulilo

We are renting a car in Hertz rent a car.. but by phone was impossible find a solution.

SOMEONE COULD HELP US?

Thank u so much:)
      FIlippo

1 Answer Oct 7, 2011 at 2:19 AM
    • Hire a taxi at Katima Mulilo

Katima Mulilo Jun 16, 2011 at 10:25 AM

We are a family of 2 adults and 1 child 11 years old. We will be at Katima Mulilo in August 2011 and we would like to hire a taxi from Katima Mulilo to Kasane ( Botswana ).
      Is it safe to hire a taxi?
      How much does it cost?
      Is there any other alternative?

• travel from Katima to Bagani

Bagani Feb 21, 2011 at 4:44 AM

Hi I am travelling to this region in June with my mother and 10 yr old daughter. Is there a good bus service between kisane to Katima and then Katima to Bagani? i am planning on staying a night or two at Ngepi camp - has anyone stayed here as i was told it was fantastic!
      I need some good reliable help with this cheers

• Walvis Bay to Bagani

Bagani Feb 15, 2011 at 9:18 AM

I would like to travel from Walvis Bay to Bagani, Namibia. I just want to know how the conditions of the roads are. I know the roads from Walvis to Tsumeb will be in good condition but how will it be onwards to Bagani? Are there anyway rivers that can flood and make crossing of the road difficult? Thanks!

4 Answers Feb 15, 2011 at 10:46 AM
    • Transport issue

Katima Mulilo Sep 17, 2010 at 9:17 PM

I am trying to get from Kasane to Katima Mulilo but I arrive in Kasane at 2pm. Any suggestions?

2 Answers Sep 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM
    • Katima Mulilo transport/car hire?

Caprivi Feb 1, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Hi there - I am wanting to either get transport from Katima Mulio to Bagani (other end of Caprivi strip) or alternatively hire a car, but can't seem to find information on either? Can anyone help? Its from the 11-15 Feb. Any feedback most welcome.

Kind Regards
      JO

1 Answer Feb 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM