Capri Travel Answers

change location

hotel relais mareca CAPRI ITALI

by redrum562 Online Now Mar 30, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Hi
Can anyone please tell me regarding Hotel Relais Mareca how much half board costs per week, what the food is like and is dinner a buffet? Also do they offer an airport shuttle and if so, the cost.
Thankyou

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • goodfish's Profile Photo

Re: hotel relais mareca CAPRI ITALI

by goodfish Online Now Mar 30, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Their website lists half board as lunch at 35 euro per person, per day (click "customize your stay" under "prices" ). I haven't stayed there so have no information on dinner, nor do they list a menu but you may not want to be eating all of your meals at the hotel - especially if you end up arranging all of your lunches here. There are other places to dine on the island - you'll want to try a few!

They do not mention an airport shuttle but assuming you're coming into Naples, they have a concierge service that can arrange your boat to the island - for a price, I'm sure. As money talks, arranging car service from airport to dock might also be arranged - for a price. Otherwise, take a cab to the docks to catch the boat.

They have an e-mail address under "concierge" where you can address your questions - this is probably the best way to get a clear answer on the shuttle/cost issue.

Web address is:
    relaismaresca.com/en/home.ht...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines