Tracey

more
    • Weather in Mount Isa

Mount Isa Feb 9, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in April for Mount Isa

more
    • jobs/accommodation /general info

Brisbane Feb 17, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Hi everyone, me and my boyfriend have flights booked for the 15th march. Anyone know of any fruit picking/farm jobs after that time? Accommodation and general traveller virgin tips would be appreciated! :) Thanks

more
    • Jobs/ travelling/ accommodation/ info

Brisbane Feb 26, 2015 at 2:41 AM

Hi,

I wrote on this site not long ago, so thank you for the helpful responses. However I have trawled through so many recruitment sites, pretty much covering them all with no such luck. So if anyone has any genuine contacts for fruit picking/ farm work/ or anything for two people please let me know :) we will be travelling on the 15th March from the UK so will be painfully arriving in Brisbane around the 17th, Thanks, hope you can help!

more
    • Where to Stay in Gold Coast?

Gold Coast Feb 25, 2015 at 12:36 AM

Hi, will be visiting Sea world, Movie World and Dream World for 3 days with my wife and 2 children. Can someone please advice where will be best hotel to stay. Will there be free transportation available from these hotel to the theme park?

Would be great if there are shopping around the hotel so as to do some shopping during the evening, after visiting the theme park.

Thanks

more
    • AdelaideW's Profile Photo

2WD only - is it possible?

by AdelaideW Online Now Aug 5, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Is there no highway to Cape York? I only have a 2WD that is fairly new. Am travelling there November/December

10 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 6:24 PM
    • OTT - CAPE YORK

by CLOSEYDOWNUNDER Online Now Oct 18, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Can anyone please advise what the OTT is like these days and if it is advisable for a 4wd to travel ALONE on this track looking at probably next August/September unless you can advise a better time? I have had advice as to the Peninsula Dev Road, however would prefer the OTT if in fact this is OK. We are not wanting to join a Tag A Long tour as it would restrict us too much in regards to time spent in any one particular place. Please advise. Tx :)

3 Answers Oct 19, 2010 at 5:55 PM
    • CAPE YORK ON YOUR OWN

by CLOSEYDOWNUNDER Online Now Oct 17, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Hi there, am new to this so please bear with me....... The hubby & I are thinking of doing the Cape, (tip of Aussieland) next year. We are just wondering firstly when is THE BEST TIME to travel this area without too much bog down!!!!!, water, etc..., and if anyone has recently done the trip as opposed to 2004 or 2005??? We are looking more probably at doing this on our own, so what do we need to look at in regards to travelling, vehicle supplies etc., and what is the best route (or safest???)

6 Answers Oct 20, 2010 at 1:24 AM
    • eviltooth's Profile Photo

Do I need to bring a jerry can for extra fuel?

by eviltooth Online Now May 18, 2008 at 6:42 AM

We are going to drive up to Cape York. Am I being a bloody idiot for not bringing a jerry can for extra fuel?

10 Answers May 24, 2011 at 5:05 AM
    • petezoe's Profile Photo

4WD boat transport.

by petezoe Online Now Dec 2, 2006 at 7:19 PM

Hi does anyone know of a boat that can transport myself and my 4WD from Cairns up to the tip of Cape York, so the trip is only one way back instead of two way.
      Time restraints unfortunatlly.
      Cheers Peter J

7 Answers Dec 7, 2006 at 8:46 PM
    • 4WD Advice

by overlanda Online Now May 29, 2004 at 3:10 AM

Hello I am backpacking around Australia at the moment and have met with a couple of mates of which one has bought a 4WD to travel up to the top of Cape York. He has got no 4 WD experience and Im wondering how safe this will be. If you can give any advice it would be great!! Cheers Overlanda

5 Answers Jun 7, 2004 at 3:36 AM