Tracey

more
    • Weather in Mount Isa

Mount Isa Feb 9, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in April for Mount Isa

more
    • jobs/accommodation /general info

Brisbane Feb 17, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Hi everyone, me and my boyfriend have flights booked for the 15th march. Anyone know of any fruit picking/farm jobs after that time? Accommodation and general traveller virgin tips would be appreciated! :) Thanks

more
    • Jobs/ travelling/ accommodation/ info

Brisbane Feb 26, 2015 at 2:41 AM

Hi,

I wrote on this site not long ago, so thank you for the helpful responses. However I have trawled through so many recruitment sites, pretty much covering them all with no such luck. So if anyone has any genuine contacts for fruit picking/ farm work/ or anything for two people please let me know :) we will be travelling on the 15th March from the UK so will be painfully arriving in Brisbane around the 17th, Thanks, hope you can help!

more
    • Where to Stay in Gold Coast?

Gold Coast Feb 25, 2015 at 12:36 AM

Hi, will be visiting Sea world, Movie World and Dream World for 3 days with my wife and 2 children. Can someone please advice where will be best hotel to stay. Will there be free transportation available from these hotel to the theme park?

Would be great if there are shopping around the hotel so as to do some shopping during the evening, after visiting the theme park.

Thanks

more