change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Barth850598's Profile Photo

Camping in Cape May

by Barth850598 Online Now Nov 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Where is the best place in Cape May to go camping? I have a family of 3 and we are looking for a nice, friendly spot.

1 Answer Feb 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM
    • Travel from Newark to Cape May

by kirancak Online Now Sep 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM

can anyone suggest me the best and affordable mode of transport from Newark airport to capemay.

4 Answers Sep 19, 2011 at 7:43 PM
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

Cheap Wedding Reception in Cape May

by sweet_sentiments Online Now Jun 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM

hi,

we want the wedding ceremony to be by the beach and we found our "spot"

we're now hunting for reception venue.... we inquired on some but they're just too pricey for our budget.... there are "somewhat" cheaper ones but the parking is a problem....we're just having a very intimate & informal wedding and our guests are just 30-40 and it would be on a Saturday, May of next year

does anyone knows of a:

1. cheap but decent restaurant in cape may for wedding reception? a regular banquet will do (like chinese buffet)
      2. with ample parking spot (a must)
      3. near beach ave would be nice but not a requirement...
      4. max budget is50 per person..

thanks in advance!

2 Answers Dec 1, 2011 at 6:06 AM
    • from philly airport to cape may

by john4 Online Now May 5, 2011 at 6:33 PM

is there transportation from philly airport to cape may

1 Answer May 6, 2011 at 6:42 AM
    • Cape may to Hyannis

by georgef98 Online Now Oct 25, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Hello, i will be on holiday in USA and need to get from Cape may up to Hyannis to catch the boat to nantucket, can anyone advise me on buses or trains/connections etc on the best way to get there...any help would be appreciated.

2 Answers Oct 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM
    • Teen Nights?

by bmsm96 Online Now Aug 20, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Hi, I would like to know if there's any good teen clubs in Cape May or somewhere near to that location. The maximum time I will travel to get to it is 1 hour. Please respond as soon as possible.

• Is the bus station near the Ferry?

by CassieTaggart Online Now May 26, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Hi I wanted to know how far the bus station for the bus that originates at the Port Authority is from the Ferry?
      Thanks!

1 Answer May 27, 2010 at 6:35 AM
    • elland's Profile Photo

Washington DC to Cape may

by elland Online Now Nov 24, 2008 at 9:06 AM

Hi from N.Ireland. I will be visiting DC with my wife and kids 15 and 11 in July 2009. After this we intend to visit Cape May for 5 -7 days to chill and enjoy the beaches. We will then finish in NY.
      Which would be the most interesting route to Cape May. I can either go across via Chesapeake, South and up to Lewes or North and down to Wildwood etc. We would have about 3 days for the journey. Any hints on places of interest or cool places to go/stay would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

5 Answers Nov 30, 2008 at 12:10 PM
    • Nightlife in Sept / Nov

by myann Online Now Aug 17, 2008 at 7:22 AM

Hi--I'm wondering which clubs are open in Sept and Nov in CM and how late they stay open. Is there dancing? DJ or live bands? I'll be coming in with a corp group and want to make sure that we have a place to go after all of the business meetings. Thanks! Myann

• Reviews on The Delsea

by mpatterson Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Hi,

I was looking up B&Bs in Cape May and came across The Delsea. It seems very nice and it claims to be one of the first B&Bs in the area, but I can't seem to find any reviews on it. Has anyone stayed there before or know someone that has? I find it a little odd that no one has commented on this place.

Appreciate any info you can give,
      Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 19, 2008 at 4:04 AM
    • Paris92's Profile Photo

Visiting Cape May

by Paris92 Online Now Oct 4, 2007 at 2:41 PM

Hi Everyone,

I know the calendar says that summer is over, but I need to see the beach one last time! I'm thinking a beach town is the way to go in case the weather turns. I've heard a lot about Cape May--can anyone tell me about it?

Thank you,
      Courtney

4 Answers Oct 8, 2007 at 1:12 PM
    • Hurricane Damage?

by dlehr2750 Online Now Sep 17, 2006 at 1:57 PM

I am planning a trip to Cape May in early - mid October mainly for the birdwatching sites. Has there been significant damage to the observatory areas such that I should change my plans?

3 Answers Sep 17, 2006 at 7:01 PM
    • summer holiday at Cape May

by roz1 Online Now Mar 2, 2006 at 12:11 PM

I'am planning my summer holiday in the U.S. I live in Europe (Netherlands) with my wife and 15 year old son. Someony told us CapeMay is a nice place but we have never been there. My son is into wakeboarding and/or skimboarding. The last two years we have enrolled him in a summer daycamp which he liked. My wife and I like to hike (short distances) and love a good cup of coffee. Does anyone have any good suggestions for places to be (and not to be).

Daniel.

4 Answers Jul 3, 2006 at 2:17 PM
    • martah's Profile Photo

Teen nights?

by martah Online Now May 30, 2005 at 10:53 AM

Hey.. I have a shorehouse in Wildwood and I'm 15 and wondering if anyone knows of any good clubs that host teen nights or just teen nights to go out and dance.. last summer I knew of a couple places that had them but I haven't heard of any for this summer. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

• eVg's Profile Photo

Jazz Festival Apr 16- 18

by eVg Online Now Apr 8, 2004 at 8:47 PM

Can anyone advise a package? or tips. Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 9, 2004 at 12:50 PM