Cape May Travel Answers

change location

Reviews on The Delsea

by mpatterson Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Hi,

I was looking up B&Bs in Cape May and came across The Delsea. It seems very nice and it claims to be one of the first B&Bs in the area, but I can't seem to find any reviews on it. Has anyone stayed there before or know someone that has? I find it a little odd that no one has commented on this place.

Appreciate any info you can give,
Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Reviews on The Delsea

by usatravels Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Hello,

I have stayed at Mainstay Inn 635 Columbia Ave, Cape May, and we had a wonderful time, it's on the same block as Delsea‎. I did get chatting to someone who was actually staying at The Delsea, and they couldn't praise it enough though. All the B&B's in that area are of the same period and quite charming, and the location will just be what you are looking for!

Best wishes!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Reviews on The Delsea

by manojiitan12 Online Now Jul 19, 2008 at 4:04 AM

the Reviews on The Dulsea is that fashionable takes the bus down from NYC just to get her hair did in Glassblower, NJ. So, Philly people, there's no excuse. As an added bonus, they give you a massage after they'd finished washing your hair.At this middle school, I was to say the least, miserable. The teachers would not help, even asked I had asked. When I had a problem with a teacher not helping me I brought this to the attention of.

mack

[url]addictionrecovery.net/new-je...]

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines