Cape Coral

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Spring Break 2016

Cocoa Beach Sep 15, 2015 at 9:48 AM

My son is attending a high school baseball tournament and would like to bring along the whole family. Is this area saturated with college kids during spring break (the last week in March)? am worried it would be crazy.

• Getting around

Jacksonville 9 hours ago

if I stay at Candlewood Suites near UNF, how easy is it to travel to the beach or downtown jacksonville?

• One night and part of a day in Miami

Miami Beach Sep 29, 2015 at 1:14 AM

Where do we stay if we have the evening and part of the next day in Miami before flying home?

• October visit

Saint Pete Beach Sep 26, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Is October a good time to visit? Are attractions still open?

• What is a better Location to stay : Kissimie / International Drive / Lake Buena Vista

Orlando Sep 11, 2015 at 12:55 AM

I intend to travel to Orlando in December. Looking for a moderately priced stay at a location which is convenient for going to the Disney / Universal parks as well as having some life around the hotel location at night like restaurants and shops etc. Can someone be kind to advice the difference between staying at Kissimie / International Drive / Lake Buena Vista? Or suggestion for any other better location?

• South Beach, Miami Florida

Miami Sep 22, 2015 at 6:53 AM

going to Miami from Fort Myers beach to watch the Dolphins. We are going for 2 nights Sat and Sun Oct 24 & 25
      Thought we would go to South beach. Any recommendations on accomadation or hotels perhaps off the strip,
      Any suggestions on things to see or do would be helpful for my wife and I

• Travel advise

Orlando Sep 10, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Hellos, I am planning a 7 days trip to Orlando to visit Disneyland, universal studios and do some shopping if possible beginning of January ..any advise about hotel to stay in that has shuttle buses to all the parks and outlets ....and how to get package deals for the parks as well ...thanks in advance

• Orlando vacation

Orlando Oct 3, 2015 at 3:18 PM

Hello guys!
      I'm planing a vacation trip to Orlando next year july 8th-24th. Can anyone recomment good and cheap Hotels in Orlando and surrounding? (We're not planning any trips to Disney.) Would it be cheaper to rent a House/flat instead of a hotel room since we're 4 people?
      Thanks in advance (:

• Christmas and new year 2009/10 in Cape Coral...advice please!!

by english-abroad Online Now Oct 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Hi all
      We arrive in Cape Coral on the 23rd December 2009 and leave on the 6th January 2010. We are a party of 4 adults aged between 39 and 54 and a 16year old boy. We are staying in a villa in cape coral, we have a car for the duration and a boat for 5 days. Can anyone give us any tips/advice on things to do, places to visit that will be open and accesible over this period. Please could you include journey times, costings, complications such as parking, mooring etc.

Also the big question...Where can we eat, drink and/or party on Christmas Day and New Years eve? we like good food, good music and lively atmosphere.

Also do you have Christmas Crackers (the ones that you pull and have a gift inside, not the edible ones) and if so where will I get some on the 23rd/24th if you do. I was going to bring some over but have been told I cannot due to the bang element in the cracker.

and last of all are taxi cab's readily available in the evening including Christmas day and new years eve in case the unluckily designated driver decides to partake of the vino with their meal....

Many many thanks for any response's.
      We can't wait to arrive!

• Cape Coral or Port Charlotte

by zol123 Online Now May 18, 2006 at 1:16 AM

Hi everyone,
      we are a British family trying to decide on our vacation next April. We have narrowed in down to Cape Coral or Port Charlotte. We will be renting a house and are also interested in boat hire. We have a 13 yr old son and would like a good choice of restaurants. We are struggling to find any good tourist info on either area, and hope you can help. Dont be biased now!
      Many Thanks

1 Answer May 18, 2006 at 10:08 PM
    • Holiday Advice for Cape Coral

by ndewaal Online Now Feb 6, 2004 at 8:25 AM

Hi We are a European Family looking at renting a house in Cape Coral, have found the most wonderful house, but now nheed the boat 17" bowrider for example, some prices I am being quoted are mad - can anyone suggest a good place to rent at a good rate for 2 weeks? Also what is the weather like in July? Flying into Tampa is car rental better or would a taxi be affordable to get to cape coral? Thank you in advance to anyone who responds. Nikkie

12 Answers Jul 17, 2006 at 8:11 AM
    • attractions in cape coral

by poet123 Online Now Feb 1, 2004 at 12:11 PM

Travelling from the uk to stay here for week after a disney holiday. I need things to do and places to eat in the area. Where nearby is worth travelling to.