Travel Answers
Cape Coral

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Christmas and new year 2009/10 in Cape Coral...advice please!!

by english-abroad Online Now Oct 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Hi all
      We arrive in Cape Coral on the 23rd December 2009 and leave on the 6th January 2010. We are a party of 4 adults aged between 39 and 54 and a 16year old boy. We are staying in a villa in cape coral, we have a car for the duration and a boat for 5 days. Can anyone give us any tips/advice on things to do, places to visit that will be open and accesible over this period. Please could you include journey times, costings, complications such as parking, mooring etc.

Also the big question...Where can we eat, drink and/or party on Christmas Day and New Years eve? we like good food, good music and lively atmosphere.

Also do you have Christmas Crackers (the ones that you pull and have a gift inside, not the edible ones) and if so where will I get some on the 23rd/24th if you do. I was going to bring some over but have been told I cannot due to the bang element in the cracker.

and last of all are taxi cab's readily available in the evening including Christmas day and new years eve in case the unluckily designated driver decides to partake of the vino with their meal....

Many many thanks for any response's.
      We can't wait to arrive!

• Cape Coral or Port Charlotte

by zol123 Online Now May 18, 2006 at 1:16 AM

Hi everyone,
      we are a British family trying to decide on our vacation next April. We have narrowed in down to Cape Coral or Port Charlotte. We will be renting a house and are also interested in boat hire. We have a 13 yr old son and would like a good choice of restaurants. We are struggling to find any good tourist info on either area, and hope you can help. Dont be biased now!
      Many Thanks

1 Answer May 18, 2006 at 10:08 PM
    • Holiday Advice for Cape Coral

by ndewaal Online Now Feb 6, 2004 at 8:25 AM

Hi We are a European Family looking at renting a house in Cape Coral, have found the most wonderful house, but now nheed the boat 17" bowrider for example, some prices I am being quoted are mad - can anyone suggest a good place to rent at a good rate for 2 weeks? Also what is the weather like in July? Flying into Tampa is car rental better or would a taxi be affordable to get to cape coral? Thank you in advance to anyone who responds. Nikkie

12 Answers Jul 17, 2006 at 8:11 AM
    • attractions in cape coral

by poet123 Online Now Feb 1, 2004 at 12:11 PM

Travelling from the uk to stay here for week after a disney holiday. I need things to do and places to eat in the area. Where nearby is worth travelling to.