Capão da Canoa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sao Paulo airport; ATM machines

Sao Paulo May 11, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Are there ATM machines in the Sao Paulo airport? What cards are accepted? Where are the machines?

more
    • p.k.prasad's Profile Photo

any indians at rio de janeiro

Rio de Janeiro May 21, 2015 at 11:54 AM

any indians who can guide me at rio de janeiro

more
    • Fortal 2015 Carnaval

Fortaleza May 14, 2015 at 5:21 AM

Hi all,

I will be in Fortaleza with a friend on the 25-26 of july and i wanted to take tickets for the Fortal 2015. I struggle to find any info on it away from the the official website in portuguese.

Do you guys know which tickets i should buy? And what should i expect from it? Is there any particular package?

I wanted to go for the Camarote Mucuripe (Sab+Dom), but it is impossible to understand what i will get for that and how i would collect my ticket.

Any info would be welcome.

If anyone will attend happy to get in touch to go as a group as well

more
    • Snorkelling in Ilha Grande

Ilha Grande May 13, 2015 at 4:16 AM

Which side of Ihla Grande, Brazil is the best to visit for snorkelling enthusiasts? Is this island worth visiting for snorkelling? Any advice or suggestions appreciated!

more
    • Jack_Tsel's Profile Photo

6 weeks in Brasilia

Brazil May 13, 2015 at 2:33 PM

Hello, i'm a student and planning to participate in a volunteer program for 6 weeks this summer. Among my options for destinations is Brasilia(also Serbia,Egypt,Russia and Tunisia), which seems to be more appealing to me since i live in Greece and i think it will be once in a lifetime experience to go that far and also sounds quite exotic. Is it worth? is the weather good in July? Google search for images shows mostly buildings and lacks people and life is it as it seems?

more
    • dengue fever

Brazil May 12, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Next month (June) we are traveling to Sao Paulo, Iguazu Falls, Belo Horizonte, and Rio de Janeiro. Any word about the severity (or absence) of dengue fever?

more
    • 4 weeks in September

Brazil May 11, 2015 at 7:14 AM

Hi all,

three of us (students in the twenties) are planning to travel through Brazil for four weeks in September. We have never been to South America before, yet are fairly experienced traveler. I've read the northeast should be a good time to travel for September.

What do you think? Any recommendations for a route?

I'd prefer a mix of coast and inland, though I have no idea if that is possible to realize ;).

Thanks a lot guys!!

more
    • p.k.prasad's Profile Photo

how many days to see brazil

Rio de Janeiro May 21, 2015 at 11:55 AM

how many days to see brazil

more
    • safety around tiete rodovaria

Sao Paulo Apr 24, 2015 at 12:58 PM

How safe is it for the average old-lady tourist around tiete rodovaria?
      Can anyone recommend a hostel nearby?

more
    • RodolfoBrasil's Profile Photo

Questions about Airbnb

Brasil May 2, 2015 at 10:29 AM

I wish to start using the services of Airbnb and I have read enough on the subject. However I have some uncertainty and "insecurity", since it always deals with a physical and not a legal entity. I know of cases of cancellations at the last minute and other disorders, which ultimately undermine the credibility of the service.

Does anyone have a long experience in using this website?

Already, thank you.

Rodolfo

more