Canyon Lake

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help -- Need a Ride!

Sonoma Nov 20, 2014 at 11:55 AM

From Sonoma to SFO on Thanksgiving evening, does anyone have any ride recommendations?

more
    • Help -- Need a Ride!

Sonoma Nov 20, 2014 at 11:54 AM

From Sonoma to SFO on Thanksgiving evening, does anyone have any ride recommendations?

more
    • Fun in Los Angeles

Los Angeles Nov 13, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Where is the best club in LA to go out and meet some new friends?

more
    • SleepyGirl's Profile Photo

Best spot in Laguna Beach?

Laguna Beach Oct 31, 2014 at 3:07 AM

Hi! Never been to Laguna before. Where is the best area to live in Laguna? Travelling with my 12-yr old daughter, and we would love to stay somewhere close (walking distance) to shopping, restaurants, coffee and not to mention a nice beach! We are thinking about a place on Manzanita Drive. We found a lovely accommodation there, but I was wondering if this is a central place in Laguna? Thanks so much for your reply! :-)

more
    • Love is the way

San Francisco Nov 9, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hey Bay Citizens,

A couple of years ago, I walked on your streets and found a concrete base plate with the words "love is the way" carved in it. I think I remember it was around Nob/Russian Hill.
      Next year, I'm planning to visit your city again - this time with my wife and show her the spot. Unfortunately, though, I forgot the exact location.
      Does anyone of you know the place? I'd love to have the exact address.

Thank you all!

Best,
      Phil

more
    • Events in San Francisco

San Francisco Nov 5, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi all! Tell me please some site where I can find interesting events in San Francisco.

Thank you!

more
    • Help -- Need a Ride!

San Francisco Nov 20, 2014 at 12:01 PM

From Sonoma to SFO Thanksgiving evening, does anyone have any ride recommendations?

more
    • First time in San Francisco

San Francisco Nov 6, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Hi,

I will be travelling from Thailand to San Francisco in mid Dec 2014. I was wondering if you could advise

1) The best and cheap rental car company
      2) Tour company that have one/two days ski trip to Lake Tahoe and/or Yosemite National Park.
      3) Nice and cool place to visit in SF (I have 7 days free in SF)

Thank you all.

more
    • taryn21's Profile Photo

Quickest route from LA to San Diego

Los Angeles Nov 21, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Online, I'm seeing traffic delays and construction along the I-5 from LAX to San Diego. We'll be traveling that route on Dec 1/14, flight getting in at 2pm. Recommendations from locals on the quickest route? Google maps recommends the 405 & I5. Is that correct?

more
    • taryn21's Profile Photo

Unique, family-friendly attractions & restaurants

San Diego Nov 11, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Hi,
      My family (kids are 4, 1) is going to be spending about 3 weeks in San Diego from end of Nov into Dec. We'll be staying in Mission Beach.

Would love suggestions for:
      - great family-friendly restaurants (we love seafood, Mexican, Italian... almost anything!) - nothing to high-end fancy ;)
      - attractions (we'll hit the Zoo & Safari Park, prob a day trip up to Knott's Berry Farm or Disneyland) - are there additional "off-the beaten path" kind of attractions that locals would recommend in/around the area? i.e. We would love to take our kids to a local fruit orchard.
      - speaking of Knott's Berry Farm or Disneyland - for our kids' ages, we thought with short attention spans/naps, that they would prob have just as much fun at Knott's and with it being less expensive... it might be better suited? thoughts?
      - shopping - if I can sneak away from the family, I'd love to hit up some great vintage/thrift stores, flea markets, fabric/sewing stores.
      - farmer's markets - are any "better" than the next?
      - transportation - we're renting a car. is parking/getting around fairly easy?

Any suggestions/ideas are welcome! Our trip is coming up fast and we can't wait for our kids to get to experience it!

more
    • Entrance to the park

Yosemite National Park Nov 2, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Hi
      We are going to visit the Park next August and are trying to decide if it works out better value to stay within the park or drive in daily and pay a daily entrance fee?Also, we think we need about 4 days there - is this about right?
      Thank's

more
    • First time driving from Yosemite to Lake Tahoe

Yosemite National Park Nov 6, 2014 at 10:35 PM

I will be travelling to US from Thailand mid Dec 2014. I plan to drive from Yosemite to Lake Tahoe but understand that some of roads could be closed during winter for maintenance. I would appreciate your suggestion on the best and safe route to take to avoid this repair works. This is my first time in US so driving in winter is new to me. Thank you for your all suggestion.

more
    • Beach Time

San Diego Nov 17, 2014 at 1:06 PM

My wife and I will be in San Diego the second week of December. We plan on spending some time at the beach but probably not in the water much if at all. I'm assuming it will be warm enough. Do we need to pack a blanket or something to lay on? Can you recommend any beaches.

more