change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alectrevor's Profile Photo

Main bus stop in Santona Cantabria.

Santoña Apr 6, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Where is the bus stop in Santona, what is the name of the street ,is it near the tourist info office.? I will be travelling from Santander. Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 3:31 AM
    • Travelling with a dog.

Cantabria Feb 21, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Can anyone tell me if you can take dogs on buses in Cantabria, please?

7 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 1:11 AM
    • Taxi Espinama

Espinama Nov 3, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Hi everyone :) Does anyone knows a taxi company in Espinama? Or near Espinama? I have to take a taxi in november with one other friend on Sunday from Espinama to Santander. You can reply in English, Dutch, Spanish, French or German :)

4 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    • izziegon's Profile Photo

Moving to Santander

Santander Aug 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Hi,
      I am moving to Santander with my son and I am wondering if there is any useful site where we can find a room or a studio to rent. It would be nice to stay with family too so its easier for my son to learn spanish. Is therey anyone out there who can help ?

5 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    • Taxi with small child to Somo from Santander Airport

Santander Jul 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Hello,
      Is it possible to book a taxi with a child seat, to go from the airpor to Somo, in September?
      How much would we expect to pay for this?
      Many thanks for your help!

1 Answer Jul 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    • bus from San Vicente to Potes

Potes Mar 8, 2013 at 3:53 AM

is there a bus from San Vicente de la Barquera (or Llanes) to Potes on Sunday, May 26, in the morning?

1 Answer Mar 13, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • SPAIN - TRASVIA - OYAMBRE

Trasvia Feb 1, 2013 at 6:01 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO RENT A 4 BEDROOMED HOUSE IN THE REGION OF TRASVIA OR OYAMBRE
      WHICH HAS A SECURE GARDEN AND IS CHILD FRIENDLY, AS WE HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD. WE WOULD LIKE TO BE WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE BEACH, EVEN BY THE BEACH WOULD BE NICE. WE WOULD PREFER TO HAVE A HOUSE WHICH STANDS BY ITSELF, AS OPPOSED TO IN A ROW WITH OTHERS.

COULD ANYONE RECOMMEND ANYTHING PLEASE AND IF SO, OFFER DETAILS AS TO WHOM WE SHOULD CONTACT WITH POSSIBLY TELEPHONE NUMBERS.

MY HUSBAND DOES SPEAK SPANISH!

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM SOMEONE PLEASE.

1 Answer Feb 1, 2013 at 6:43 AM
    • Santander to Somo - practical? Taxi cost?

Santander Sep 8, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I was thinking of going to Somo for some surf lessons.
      Though I head Somo is very quiet at night - so it makes sense to go to Santander for the nights. I assume the city would be nice.

Just wondering.

a) I think the last ferry is not too late (like 9pm) - so how much would a taxi be from Santander to Somo in the nights?

b) Would it be better to stay in Somo - or in Santander and just commute to Somo in the morning for the surf lessons?

Any advice appreciated

1 Answer Sep 9, 2012 at 2:48 PM
    • MuratU's Profile Photo

Train or bus to Biarritz

San Sebastián Aug 19, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Hi there,

I'm arriving in San Sebastian next week and will take a day trip to Biarritz. What is the best way to get there? I'll be traveling on Monday, so would I be better off taking PESA bus directly to Biarritz in the morning or the Eusko train to Hendaye and change it to French train from there?

Your feedback will be much appreciated

7 Answers Aug 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM
    • jezzabel's Profile Photo

Rural house

Cantabria Mar 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Hi all, could anyone recommend a clean and cute rural house in Cantabria for august this year? We're flying into Santander, and would like to stay somewhere in Cantabria for 2-3 days on our way to Asturias (we're driving).

We would like a place in the countryside rather than the coast, where we can easily go trekking, kayaking and/or horse riding without having to drive around too much. Maybe around Potes could be convenient? We are looking for something really scenic. Once in Asturias we will be staying in Picos de Europa, so maybe something slightly different-looking.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

6 Answers Mar 26, 2012 at 6:20 AM
    • Is this flight time possible?

Santander Dec 2, 2011 at 2:46 PM

Hy Guys,

As I searched for a flight form Manchester (UK) to Bilbao
      It takes some 3 hrs. and 25 minutes.

And the return : from Bilbao to Man. shows 1 hr. 10 minutes.

Is this possible ??

7 Answers Dec 3, 2011 at 2:47 AM
    • Taxi fare

Santander Dec 1, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Hi,
      I would like to know how much is the taxi fare from Santander airport to Torrelavega ? (Are there different fares for night ??)And do I have to pre-book at the airport?

4 Answers Dec 2, 2011 at 4:16 AM
    • Night travel from Santander airport to Torrelavega

Santander Dec 1, 2011 at 5:57 AM

Hello Friends,
      I have friend visiting me.. and I have to fetch him ..
      I want to know are there buses available in the night
      from Santander airport to go to Torrelavega directly?
      Or what are the timings of buses.

help is highly appreciated..
      Thanks a ton.

2 Answers Dec 1, 2011 at 8:29 AM
    • Santander (Airport), Spain to Santander city by public transportation

Santander Sep 7, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get from Santander airport to Santander city by public transportation?What is the cost for adults and for children?
      Is it possible to walk to the city from the airport or is it too far?
      We would like to rent a car in Santander city and travel to San Sebastian.
      thanks

4 Answers Sep 8, 2011 at 1:54 PM
    • Bus travel

Comillas Aug 17, 2011 at 1:44 AM

We are staying in Ribadesella and want to visit Comillas - I've found the bus to Villaviciosa but can we get a bus from there to Comillas?

1 Answer Aug 17, 2011 at 5:48 AM
    • minibus transfers from bilbao

Potes Jul 28, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to arrange minibus for ten people from bilbao aoirport to potes, either at airport or indeed from potes itself.

2 Answers Jul 29, 2011 at 3:52 AM
    • Family to host independent traveler Jul. 2-5?

Santander Jun 22, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Hi all, I am going to be in the Santander/Bilbao area from July 2-5. I am going to be alone, and I'd like a family to host me for that time. I would rather get a rich cultural experience with a local family than stay at a hostel. Can anyone recommend a family or a site (I've tried a few and didn't get many Santander matches or they were too pricey). I'm from Florida, USA, 25 years old, female, don't smoke, and wouldn't need any fancy cleaning/driving services, just a nice family to host me for a few nights and give me some advice about travel in the area and maybe become my friends! I speak descent Spanish but an English-speaking family would be a plus.

4 Answers Jun 23, 2011 at 6:42 AM
    • somestarrynight's Profile Photo

San Sebastian - Altamira Cave: where to break the journey?

Santander Jun 11, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Hi all

We're planning a trip to San Sebastian this August and hoping to hire a car one day to drive to the Altamira Cave. We're guessing the journey will take around 2-3 hours and wondered if there's anywhere worth a short visit where we could stop off to break up the return journey.

Thanks!

Sarah

• travel to Potes

Potes May 12, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Can you tell me if there is a bus from the coast road - Santander or San Vicente de la Barquera up to Potes, and how I can find out the times for July?

2 Answers May 13, 2011 at 4:00 AM
    • Blayne+Bec's Profile Photo

San Sebastian -> Pamplona

San Sebastián Mar 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Hey guys!

Australian couple in San Sebastian the 1st week in July before heading to Pamplona by bus or train.

Anyone else doing this type of thing? If anyone fancies a beer in this time... Let us know... Guys and Girls! Would be good to meet some new people while we are away...

Cheers

B+B

1 Answer Mar 24, 2011 at 6:42 PM
    • Santander Where to stay??

Santander Feb 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Hi everyone

I am going to Santander at the end of March and I'm now searching for a place to stay for 2 nights. There are many hotels and hostels available and as this is my first time to Santander, I don't know at which area should be the suitable place for me to stay.

I would like to stay in an area where is comfortable to find local foods to eat, shops for shopping, food and fruit markets, and near public transportations. And if possible near the beach (but not mandatory).

Could you please recommend me which areas of Santander or which beaches are the suitable place for me to stay?

Are there buses from the Ryanair airport to that area?

Could you also point out on the map where is the city centre of Santander?

Thank you very much in advance for all the suggestions :)

11 Answers Mar 23, 2011 at 3:00 AM
    • Cantabria Campsites and Villas

Cantabria Jan 31, 2011 at 5:28 AM

My family are looking for campsites in cantabria for 1 week and a villa for another week, also in the same area. Does anyone have any suggestions? My family are quite young, 8,5 and 2.so child friendly places are a must.
      Outdoor swimming pools are my kids favourite thing! plus we'd prefer to be closer to the beach rather than too rural.
      thanks

2 Answers Feb 1, 2011 at 5:01 PM
    • Cantabria Camping and Villa

Santander Jan 31, 2011 at 5:25 AM

My family are looking for campsites in cantabria for 1 week and a villa for another week, also in the same area. Does anyone have any suggestions? My family are quite young, 8,5 and 2.so child friendly places are a must.
      Outdoor swimming pools are my kids favourite thing! plus we'd prefer to be closer to the beach rather than too rural.
      thanks

• cab from santander airport, please advise?

Santander Jan 15, 2011 at 12:18 PM

hi all

i am flying to santander in may on one of them sun holiday, we are actually staying in a camping place about 48km from that airport, does any one know how easy it is to get a cab from the airport and how much im looking on paying for it?

thanks

2 Answers Jan 18, 2011 at 6:12 AM
    • Santander Airport to Villacarriedo?

Santander Oct 17, 2010 at 5:22 AM

I need to get to Villacarriedo on 24th Oct '10 from Santander Airport. Can anyone tell me if this is easy/ possible by bus, cost, timetable, do I need to pre book etc. Or is it easier to grab a taxi, how much can I expect to pay & how long will it take that way? Thanks in anticipation. H

3 Answers Oct 17, 2010 at 10:02 AM
    • Considering living in Santander for the whole summer

Santander Oct 3, 2010 at 4:03 PM

My husband and I and 2 daughters ages 6 and 7 are considering living in Santander for the entire summer (June thru Aug) so we can improve our Spanish and immerse ourselves in a different culture. (We're also considering Zaragoza.) We are wondering which neighborhood(s) in Santander are best for a family to live in, and whether this is a good city for a family to immerse itself in. We live in Northern California. Any advice? Thanks!

3 Answers Oct 14, 2010 at 10:50 AM
    • how to get to Hondarrabia from Santander

Santander Aug 2, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Hi
      I'm arriving in Santander on Wednesday 4 August, and need to travel to Hondarrabia to meet a friend to sail back to Santander.
      What would be the best way to get to Hondarrabia? Train, bus or hire car?
      Thanks a lot
      Jo

2 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM
    • Heading for Liencres

Liencres Apr 30, 2010 at 4:54 AM

I am thinking of going to Liencres for a few daws in July.Just want know if there is an actual town centre with choice of restraunts and bars.How far is it to Playa Portio Apartmentos. Walking distance??

1 Answer May 1, 2010 at 2:02 PM
    • Train from Madrid to Santander

Santander Apr 19, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to find information on taking a train (or even a bus) from Madrid to Santander. I can't seem to find any data using the renfe or feve websites, and I need to have this information in advance. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 20, 2010 at 12:08 AM
    • santander distance rail to ferry

Santander Apr 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM

Hello, please could someone tell me the distance from the ferry port at santander to the railway staion. thanks

1 Answer Apr 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM