Cannon Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• when to visit Oswald West cabin

by boblundy Online Now Aug 14, 2009 at 10:15 AM

What will be the one day this year that the Oswald West cabin will be open for visiting? Or, who would know?

• tarced's Profile Photo

Low Tide

by tarced Online Now Jul 25, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Hi everyone (again)!

My husband read that at low tide you can walk out to Haystack Rock. We will be there about 1 hour after the lowest tide - is that too late to be able to walk out to it?

Many thanks in advance for your responses!

2 Answers Jul 30, 2009 at 8:06 AM
    • Rock Climbing anywhere near Cannom

by donbee Online Now Apr 29, 2008 at 6:49 PM

I have a cousin coming from the East to climb a little and I was hopeful that there was organized rock climbing near Neskowin during July. Any ideas?

1 Answer May 2, 2008 at 9:56 AM
    • Stay away from Cannon Beach Vacation Rentals

by nwguy9 Online Now May 14, 2007 at 8:52 PM

Has anyone else had a bad experience with Cannon Beach Vacation Rentals, http://www.visitcb.com ???

I made a reservation in August, paid 1,000 to CBVR and then needed to cancel it, they said only if they could re rent it would they refund the money. This is in their contract so be VERY careful reading it. Its very different than hotels where you can cancel 24 hours in advance.

So basically if they cant find anyone to rent this during the week I cancelled, I have lost 1,000. Be aware of other vacation rental scams like this on the Oregon Coast.

Chris, Portland

2 Answers May 15, 2007 at 2:00 PM
    • Things to do

by MissKarina Online Now Apr 13, 2004 at 6:47 PM

Hi, I will be in Cannon Beach in early June and am wondering about must-sees, things to do etc. Thanks! Karina

3 Answers Apr 28, 2004 at 5:44 PM