Canet-Plage

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• South of France

by robandmare Online Now Jun 20, 2014 at 1:22 PM

We wanted to visit the baths at Baines De Dorres but the trip by train (Little Yellow Train) and bus got very complicated and we don't know if this can be done in a day. Have you ever been to this thermal bath?

2 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 11:53 PM
    • canet-plage or argeles sur mer

by chezza2323 Online Now May 20, 2014 at 12:02 AM

hi, were a family of 4, my husband and I and 2 children (4,3) and we are going camping in august and have narrowed it down to these 2 places so was wondeeing if you coupd offer any information on them please and which would be best. We like nice beaches and going for strolls at night time around the little shops and eating out in restaurants

3 Answers May 20, 2014 at 2:55 PM
    • Launching a rib boat

by DeniseParker Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 9:06 AM

We have just bought a property near ile sur tete and Perpignan and wanted to know of any nearby places on the coast we could launch our little rib boat. It is one like the lifeboats . About 3m long . Motor and seats 4 people. Any recommendations ?

3 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 4:03 AM
    • redneckrover's Profile Photo

Keiko bar and restaurant

by redneckrover Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Does anybody know if the Keiko Bar and Restaurant on the seafront in Canet plage is still open ? It was a great spot in the winter time for music on a Saturday night with the Berkeley Wright band.

3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 9:26 AM
    • quick queries

by cathy61 Online Now Jul 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM

is it really big and crowded? are there sunbeds for hire on the beach?

3 Answers Jul 20, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    • What to do?

by Koshka_ru Online Now Jul 6, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Hi!
      We are going to Plage-Canet in the middle of August and will stay there for 2 weeks. We are hiring a car so we are rather mobile. Can you recommend some places to visit and see? I heard about some National Park there but I can't find information about it:-(
      I will be thankful for any advises!
      BR,
      Koshka_ru

9 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM
    • Car Parking

by PhilipMartin Online Now Jun 9, 2008 at 1:22 PM

Where can I park my vehicle and boat trailer in Canet, for one month ?

• What's the weather like at the end of April?

by bullnose Online Now Feb 11, 2007 at 9:32 AM

Going to Canet Plage for the last 2 weeks in April, using it as a base for having a look around, we want to see the sights Carcassone, etc. We were wondering what weather to expect. Googled it and the average is about 14deg C, so I guess it will be hot during the day cool at night? Am I right?

5 Answers Feb 15, 2007 at 1:42 PM
    • train in marsielle

by jmoore100 Online Now Jan 3, 2005 at 3:00 AM

HOW DO WE GET FROM MARSIELLE TO CANET PLAGE BY TRAIN. ANY ONE KNOW IF POSSIBLE.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2005 at 6:39 AM