Cancún

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Gift Certificate

by letipher Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Do you know where I can buy a dinner certificate in Cancun for a good restaurant...? My friends is getting married in Cancun and I want to send  them a nice gift :)

more
    • must do 's in playadel carmen area

by Bigpawz Online Now 6 hours ago

hello my wife and i r traveling to cancun for the end of june and was up in the air about wat things we must do in a short 7 day vacate ? and wat package would be best worth it ?

more
    • Canabis conviction

by Madsam77 Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Can I go on holiday to Mexico if I've been convicted of canabis please. Travel agent never said . Scared as going in a few weeks for two weeks

more
    • must do 's in playadel carmen area

by Bigpawz Online Now 6 hours ago

hello my wife and i r traveling to cancun for the end of june and was up in the air about wat things we must do in a short 7 day vacate ? and wat package would be best worth it ?

2 Answers 6 hours ago
    • Canabis conviction

by Madsam77 Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Can I go on holiday to Mexico if I've been convicted of canabis please. Travel agent never said . Scared as going in a few weeks for two weeks

10 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 9:07 PM
    • Gift Certificate

by letipher Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Do you know where I can buy a dinner certificate in Cancun for a good restaurant...? My friends is getting married in Cancun and I want to send  them a nice gift :)

1 Answer Apr 4, 2014 at 6:34 AM
    • Solo Traveler

by vin211 Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm looking to book a vacation for sometime in May of this year. I've done a ton of research and read a lot of reviews but I'm having a tough time siding with a resort. I'm traveling alone and I'm looking for a place I can go to have a good time that includes it being all inclusive and adult only.

I've looked at the Grand Oasis Viva, Temptations, and Golden Parnassus but I'm open to suggestions as well. My logic so far (based on reviews read):

Temptations - A bit pushy when it comes to check-in due to the reason of the resort trying to sell time shares.

Golden Parnassus - Has the tendency to over book guests and then push them over to the their sister resort loaded with children.

Grand Oasis Viva - Currently undergoing construction in some areas.

I know each review is just a point of view, I've traveled enough to make the best of any vacation but I wanted answers from those in the field. Any information, advice, or suggestions is very appreciated!

Thanks,
      Vin

1 Answer Mar 13, 2014 at 10:21 PM
    • Beach Tours Mexico

by stringF Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Is it safe to book the Pirate Ship Tour from an Internet Tour Operator? (Beach Tours Mexico)

Here is the link I found, they seem to have the cheapest price..

beachtours.com.mx/captain-ho...

5 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 6:39 PM
    • horse back riding

by swimmerwithfun Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Do you still have the dude ranch were there is horse back riding in the ocean

1 Answer Feb 25, 2014 at 4:58 PM
    • bus schedule cancun to valladolid

by noreaster Online Now Feb 23, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Is there a site to visit that would give current bus schedules from Cancun to Valladolid and Merida?

1 Answer Feb 23, 2014 at 7:12 AM
    • jennwerner's Profile Photo

Phone calls home from Excellence Riviera Cancun

by jennwerner Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Has anyone stayed at this resort? DO they have calling cards? Normally when I travel outside the US I Just get a calling card and use the phone in the room to call home? Is this my best bet? I have an I phone and service with Verizon and I have no clue if that will work work there or how much it will cost me to call home from it! I would love to be able to face time my kids while we are gone. Thoughts? Suggestions?

5 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 5:48 AM
    • Where to travel around Cancún?

by CarmenSastre Online Now Feb 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM

I plan to stay in Cancún for my summer vacation and I want to travel to Playa del Carmen. Can you recommend other places? I want to do a road trip.

Thank you for your answers!

8 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 6:58 PM
    • jennwerner's Profile Photo

Airport transfers to Excellence Riviera Cancun

by jennwerner Online Now Feb 14, 2014 at 5:42 AM

Should I buy the transfers from the travel company or should we try and haggle for our own once we arrive in Cancun? We will be a group of 4 adults traveling from the Airport to the Excellence Riviera Cancun.

3 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • Snorkeling

by Kpapenfuss Online Now Feb 13, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Where is best snorkeling tour and where to book best price?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2014 at 11:27 AM
    • What is Formal Beach Wear?

by MaryFrancesMiller Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Please advise: What to wear when they say "formal beach wear." I will be going to a wedding in April at the Excellence Hotel in Puerto Morales.

4 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 6:44 AM
    • golf at the moon palace

by qpr4ever Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 4:47 AM

hi does anyone know if the moon palace golf course gets busy in july /aug

1 Answer Jan 29, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • Humidity level

by Maris10 Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Hello fellow travelers:
      We are planning to go to Cancun at the end of May. I've read the temperature/ weather information but have a question on the humidity level. Can someone give me an idea on the humidity, percentage wise?

Thanks
      Maz

5 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    • Motorbike Rental

by osodelnorte Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 9:28 AM

anyone know where i can rent a motorbike in or near cancun... not a motorcycle...

1 Answer Jan 16, 2014 at 12:37 PM
    • AudreyL8's Profile Photo

Sun Palace

by AudreyL8 Online Now Jan 14, 2014 at 2:49 AM

We are thinking of booking the Sun Palace at the southern end of the hotel zone, mainly because it is couples only and also the various restaurants look to our liking. Has anyone been and if so what was your opinion?

2 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Sun Palace ?

by AudreyL8 Online Now Jan 14, 2014 at 2:49 AM

We're considering the Sun Palace at the southern end of the hotel zone as its couples only. Has anyone been ?

• 2 hotels I like...can't decide!!

by constedt Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hello all!
      So I have begun my search for a hotel to visit in October with my husband and 10 year old daughter. I am loving either the Beach Palace Cancun or the RIU Palace Peninsula Cancun. Any words of advice on which I should pick and why??
      HELP!

)

3 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 3:15 PM
    • information about room types

by Jodi2014 Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 9:20 AM

We are going to be staying at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun in March. We are currently booked for an superior ocean view room. Are these rooms only located in the Nizuc section? I have heard this isn't a good section, that the rooms are outdated, and there is remodeling going on so lots of noise. Can anyone help me with any information?

8 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 4:11 PM

What is the best All inclusive hotel for restaurants ?

by AudreyL8 Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 3:03 AM

We are looking for a 4 or 5 star AI hotel in Cancun which has a variety of restaurants to choose from for 10 nights. Can anyone recommend a good hotel for restaurants ?

5 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 7:00 PM
    • Downtown Cancun to Puerta Juarez

by geoffbarnes Online Now Dec 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Can anyone help please? Is there a way other than taxi to get to Puerta Juarez, Do collectivos go there if so where do you pick one up?
      Thanks Geoff

3 Answers Dec 25, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    • Cancun Accomodation

by KornelijaGol Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 4:26 AM

Hey All!!! Me and my partner are going to Cancun on 25.12 - 01.01. Maybe someone can advice any cheap accomodations available? Hotels or appartments, or maybe any another group or couple is travelling the same days and dont have accomodation and would like to join us in sharing some. Thank you for your replies and your time. K

14 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 3:31 PM
    • Cancun Coastal area - Beach - Less Touristed - Walk to Pubs and Restaurants -

by LarryMcVA Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Couple 55-65 couple looking for a city on Cancun Coastal - Beach - Less Tourists - Walk to Pubs and Restaurants - Local Mexican Flavor - Not a party place

4 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    • Tourist Information and Bike hire in Cancun

by geoffbarnes Online Now Nov 28, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I have just arrived in Cancun and would like to hire a bicycle, does anyone know where I could do this. I would also like to find a tourist office, is there one?
      Thanks Geoff

7 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Need help about what's safe(r)!

by Bellan19 Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 6:34 AM

So I'm a teenage girl that is going to Mexico ,Cancun, in 2 weeks with my big brother and mum. We thought of visiting chichenitsa(don't know how to spell it, but it's an archeological site outside of town) and go to that place where there are houndreds of statues under the sea water.We also wan't to go christmas shopping in a famous mall, but it's not so near our hotel(I'm staying at Moon Palace resort). I have heard alot of bad things about Mexico and getting really nervous know. What should I watch out for, but still be able to enjoy my time there? And is the resort that I'm staying at safe(from for ex. corrupt polices invading your room and stealing, spiced drinks etc)? :/

9 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 1:33 AM
    • VickiQ's Profile Photo

One day in Cancun - Mexico

by VickiQ Online Now Nov 21, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Hello. I will be arriving in Cancun midday and leaving the following evening. Would love some ideas on what is in Cancun to see and do. I would have loved to have gone to Xcaret but too far and not enough time.

5 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 7:00 PM
    • Safest areas of Cancun

by CindyTexas Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 4:13 PM

We are trying to book a hotel for next summer and have no idea where to stay. There are so many beautiful places, but don't know….Playa del carmen? Playa de Morelos? or the city of Cancun? We would really like to be in Cancun, but we are a little worried about safety. Anyones help would be appreciated.

8 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 7:00 PM
    • weather in cancun

by AshleyNicole02 Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 7:10 AM

What is the current weather like? I was reading mostly rain online and am getting nervous! I will be arriving on Saturday and am hoping for nice weather!

4 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • mutie's Profile Photo

Valladolid from Cancun International Airport

by mutie Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I want to find the best way to get out of the international terminal and find a bus/van headed from Cancun to Valladolid. I hear there are collective vans for around $8USD (where are they upon exiting the airport swarm)? Can I catch a ride directly to the bus terminal and head to Valladolid if I arrive to Cancun at 3pm? What are the odds of success? JQ

4 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    • Packing for Cancun in November

by gysselle Online Now Nov 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I'll be in cancun next week and getting ready to pack. This is the first time we go there in November and was wondering if I should pack for chilly weather?

4 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM