change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Windsurf and Kitesurf in Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Feb 20, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I will visit this amazing island in April and we also want to learn kitesurfing or windsurfing but don't know what is easiest because we will stay for 2 weeks and we want to explore also other thinks on the island. Any recommendation where to stay and also where is better for kite or windsurf lessons ? I saw on internet that Famara is good for surfing but there is nothing else to do ?!? It's seems like super small village.

Best regards,
      Matija

more
    • Puerto Naos

Isla de La Palma Feb 5, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Hi, I'm visiting Puerto Naos next week with my family and would like to know what fun things are there to do like zoos, parks etc on the island

more
    • Puerto Naos

Hi, I'm visiting Puerto Naos next week with my family and would like to know what fun things are there to do like zoos, parks etc on the island

more
    • Residential Rental properties.

Isla de Lanzarote Feb 12, 2015 at 1:27 AM

My Husband and I have seen a two bed apartment in the old town , two minutes from the beach in the Harbour area in Pueto-Del-Carmen. Is this a safe place to live as we want to move there permanently. Also would it be possible to find jobs there.

more
    • Beach area/Accom - quieter that Playa de las Americas but not too quiet

Isla de Tenerife Feb 14, 2015 at 8:18 AM

My friend and I are going to Tenerife for 5 days at the of this month, February. We are looking to chill on the beach and maybe do a bit of cycling, water-parking etc and go out at night for some banter.

We are looking for a place to stay that has a nice beach area and some nightlife but not lager lout nightlife. We heard Los Cristianos is quieter and nicer than de las Americas but we haven't found any good value accommodation there yet.

So, if anyone could recommend an area that would fit the bill or perhaps even a hotel/apartment etc that would be wonderful.

Thanks a million

Richard

more
    • Weather - really bad?

Playa Blanca Feb 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Is it that bad at the moment? Shall I stay at home!? I'm coming next week :-(

more
    • Visiting Corralejo April 17th for a week

Isla de Fuerteventura Feb 17, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Hi, My wife & I are spending a week in Corralejo in April & would love to meet up with expats as we are looking to move to the island this year from the UK & would really appreciate any advice good or bad from anyone who can help, we are both mid fifties.
      Thanking you in advance.

Paul & Mandy

more
    • Windsurf and Kitesurf in Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Feb 20, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I will visit this amazing island in April and we also want to learn kitesurfing or windsurfing but don't know what is easiest because we will stay for 2 weeks and we want to explore also other thinks on the island. Any recommendation where to stay and also where is better for kite or windsurf lessons ? I saw on internet that Famara is good for surfing but there is nothing else to do ?!? It's seems like super small village.

Best regards,
      Matija

1 Answer Feb 21, 2015 at 8:25 AM
    • Visiting Corralejo April 17th for a week

Isla de Fuerteventura Feb 17, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Hi, My wife & I are spending a week in Corralejo in April & would love to meet up with expats as we are looking to move to the island this year from the UK & would really appreciate any advice good or bad from anyone who can help, we are both mid fifties.
      Thanking you in advance.

Paul & Mandy

10 Answers Feb 18, 2015 at 6:52 AM
    • Beach area/Accom - quieter that Playa de las Americas but not too quiet

Isla de Tenerife Feb 14, 2015 at 8:18 AM

My friend and I are going to Tenerife for 5 days at the of this month, February. We are looking to chill on the beach and maybe do a bit of cycling, water-parking etc and go out at night for some banter.

We are looking for a place to stay that has a nice beach area and some nightlife but not lager lout nightlife. We heard Los Cristianos is quieter and nicer than de las Americas but we haven't found any good value accommodation there yet.

So, if anyone could recommend an area that would fit the bill or perhaps even a hotel/apartment etc that would be wonderful.

Thanks a million

Richard

7 Answers Feb 16, 2015 at 1:53 PM
    • Residential Rental properties.

Isla de Lanzarote Feb 12, 2015 at 1:27 AM

My Husband and I have seen a two bed apartment in the old town , two minutes from the beach in the Harbour area in Pueto-Del-Carmen. Is this a safe place to live as we want to move there permanently. Also would it be possible to find jobs there.

3 Answers Feb 12, 2015 at 11:52 AM
    • Weather - really bad?

Playa Blanca Feb 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Is it that bad at the moment? Shall I stay at home!? I'm coming next week :-(

7 Answers Feb 13, 2015 at 7:46 AM
    • Puerto Naos

1 Answer Feb 5, 2015 at 1:33 PM
    • Puerto Naos

2 Answers Feb 5, 2015 at 2:02 PM
    • Non expensive places to eat

Playa Blanca Feb 4, 2015 at 12:21 AM

Hello, could you give me a few names of places to eat out in the evenings that would suit children and adults and isn't expensive please?

4 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 2:36 AM
    • Playa Blanca

Playa Blanca Feb 3, 2015 at 3:08 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me please is Papagayo beach with in walking distance of Playa Blanca? Also, is the volcano within walking distance? We will be staying in the Tropical Island apartments. Is the town easy to find from the apartments? Thanks - never been to the Canaries before!

1 Answer Feb 3, 2015 at 8:48 AM
    • Transport from airport Tenerife South to airport Tenerife North

Isla de Tenerife Feb 2, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Hello,
      I would like to use the bus (no. 343?) on 27.02.2015 from Tenerife South Airport (Arrival 10:45) to Tenerife North Airport.
      I want to planned Binter canarias El Hierro, departure 14:10 or 16:30 clock I take better? Does anyone have experience with this airline (punctuality) and has plenty of time to be on time at the airport. Return on 08.03.2015, at 10:00 Uhr.Wo I find the schedule? Are there any alternatives (except rental car)?
      Thanks

4 Answers Feb 3, 2015 at 9:44 AM
    • surf renting, where?

Isla de La Palma Jan 31, 2015 at 11:26 PM

I looked on the web to rent a surf on La Palma island, but found nothing!
      Does anobody know where to rent a surf?
      Thanks.

3 Answers Feb 1, 2015 at 9:28 AM
    • Hotel/ Finca and activities El Hierro

Canary Islands Jan 22, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Hello,
      who has a recommendation for a hotel/ Finca in El Hierro?
      We would like hiking. I absolutely need a car or is it possible by bus to explore the island and get to the starting point for the hike? Are there any other tips for the island, travel period March 2015. Thank you.

1 Answer Jan 22, 2015 at 7:41 AM
    • Supermarket/Restaurant hours Sunday 25 January 2015

Isla de Fuerteventura Jan 17, 2015 at 2:27 AM

Staying at Grand Hotel Natura Corralejo - does anyone please know of the nearest supermarket and opening hours or restaurants nearby - anything reasonable will do

Has anyone had any experience of the Al la Carte Restaurant at Grand Hotel Natura - rough price of menus

Many thanx

1 Answer Jan 17, 2015 at 9:38 AM
    • verahussey's Profile Photo

Maspalomas apartment complex

Maspalomas Jan 15, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Hello,
      We are looking to stay in a small, quiet self catering apartment accommodation, with few facilities needed. We just want a basic apartment - no bar, restaurant or swimming pool necessary. We just want total peace and quiet for one wek. Can anyone help please?

5 Answers Jan 17, 2015 at 6:10 AM
    • Car Rental

Isla de Lanzarote Jan 5, 2015 at 9:37 AM

Hi,
      First time to Lanzarote We are staying at Playa Blanca Aguamarina and want to be able to walk to shop/bar restaurant etc can anyone advise if Car rental is required and where best to arrange it if needed. Many thanks

4 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 1:15 AM
    • Location of Internet Cafes in the south of Tenerife Island

Isla de Tenerife Dec 14, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Where can I find an internet cafe these days we do not have portable computer or smartphones so are reliant on these for emails etc

6 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 6:52 AM
    • Airport distance

Canary Islands Nov 26, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Anyone know how long it takes to get to Puerto de Mogan from the airport? Some said an hour and 1/4 but was that before the motorway was finished because google maps says 37 mins!

2 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 2:12 AM
    • Mountain Roads?

La Playa de Mogán Nov 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Hi
      A traveller on trip advisor said she encountered some very scary mountain roads somewhere near Puerto de Mogan. I hate them, do you have to go one them to get to the Port and hotels in the area?

5 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 1:57 AM
    • low coast all inclusive websites

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Nov 9, 2014 at 5:44 AM

adivse please on the best deals low cost filght accommodation inclusive from bristol uk to west coast of Grand Canaria?

2 Answers Nov 10, 2014 at 5:23 AM
    • leasst touristic areas

Isla de Gran Canaria Nov 7, 2014 at 4:36 AM

please adise me of the least touristic areas in Grand canaria spain. i think it may be the west coast? we do not want to be surrounded by lots of apartment blocks and be on a beach like sardines. our main aim is to get up into the mountains and rural villages, spanish culture and music. what are public transport services like. we think to hire a car 9 any advise on this )although i hear the roads can be treacherous and a bit scary. we plan to go around the 20th of this november so will have to book soon so all advice asap will be much appreciated please.
      cheers
      Love and Light
      Ciara x

4 Answers Nov 7, 2014 at 7:42 AM
    • Playa blanca

Isla de Lanzarote Nov 7, 2014 at 3:25 AM

What is the best hotel to stay. Don't want AI. Is the princess Yazia worth the money? Thanks

2 Answers Nov 7, 2014 at 7:25 AM
    • Mrcarter33's Profile Photo

Is there plenty for my kids to do

Playa Blanca Oct 26, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Hi there
      We are planning a family holiday to stay at paradise island playa Blanca lanzerote
      Next august for 2 weeks
      We like to venture out of the hotel and we would like to know if there's plenty to do and see
      Is there plenty shops cafés and child friendly family bars to visit
      And also info on day trips
      This is our first family holiday abroad so want to find the right place we have sort of fell in love with the hotel and just after info on surrounding areas
      Thanks in advance
      The Carter's

2 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM
    • Island hoping

Canary Islands Oct 14, 2014 at 2:40 AM

I'm going to thr Canary island in November. Will the weather still be warm? And will it be expensive for me to island hop?

4 Answers Oct 14, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • Canary Island are ok in november?

Canary Islands Oct 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hi everyone, from 16 november 2014 to 23 novembre 2014 I will have a week's holiday with my family; we would like go to Canary Island. In your opinion which Island is the better in this period? also are there a beautiful temeperature? it's possibile in november go to the beach, swimm in the ocean?
      Thank you so much.

3 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 3:14 AM
    • Autumn9's Profile Photo

A quiet area with views

Canary Islands Sep 23, 2014 at 3:07 AM

We are in search of some winter sun in November, although we are more interested in historical sites, attractive scenery and villages than lying in the sun, clubbing or cities. I know to avoid the most southerly resorts. I have researched self-catering villas and cottages in Tenerife extensively but still cannot settle on an area that is non-touristy or bordering on urban sprawl but is not entirely remote. There also needs to be some guarantee of sun rather than rain. Would one of the other Canary Islands suit us better, or is there an area in Tenerife I have overlooked? I am an artist and hope to paint there, so views of the sea and mountains are important.

6 Answers Sep 26, 2014 at 11:56 PM
    • AnniHilate11's Profile Photo

dolphins in lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Sep 6, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Can you swim with dolphins in lanzarote?

4 Answers Sep 7, 2014 at 1:25 AM
    • dundalkspur's Profile Photo

Carrefour from cruise ship

Santa Cruz de Tenerife Aug 27, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Hi .Can you please tell me what the best way to get to Carrefour from the port?Is there any way we can take public transport?Gracias.

1 Answer Aug 27, 2014 at 9:08 AM
    • price of cigarette

Isla de Fuerteventura Aug 20, 2014 at 5:15 AM

what is the price of cigarettes

3 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 1:46 PM
    • Bungalows Castillo Beach Park

Isla de Fuerteventura Aug 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Can anyone please help. I booked a holiday with JT holiday group, and afterwards when I got my paperwork had a few concerns. My friend and I paid extra for a bungalow beside the pool as I have walking difficulties, then when we got our paperwork and googled the address it is a 20 min walk from the Virgen de la caradid le cobre to the centre. However we will hire a car for most of our holiday now, but our customer service reps do not understand English, verbal or written. Aparently there are 5-6 resorts under the Castillo Beach Park name. Can anyone tell me if the accommodation at virgin de la caradid le cobre is apartments or bungalows and how can I guarantee I get a bungalow beside the beach, perhaps an email address for the complex.
      any help would be welcome, we come 28 Nov
      Janette

6 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 10:45 AM
    • car rental

Los Cristianos Aug 13, 2014 at 6:35 AM

how long does it take to drive form los cristianos to the cable car for mount teide?

3 Answers Aug 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM