Canary Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• camping in december

Zambia Jul 16, 2014 at 11:20 PM

considering a camping trip through the south Luangwa valley in december but concerned that it is the rainy season... any advice?

more
    • Botswana to Victoria Falls

Zambia Jul 21, 2014 at 4:21 AM

Hi All,
      I am planning to go on safari in Botswana in September and also want to visit The Victoria Falls.
      How can I get from Maun (or ideally Chobe) to Livingstone? And how much is it likely to cost.
      Is it possible to travel by land or only by plane?
      Many Thanks in Advance!

more
    • LGG51's Profile Photo

From Livingstone to Angola

Zambia Jul 8, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Going from Lusaka to Livingstone. And then to Zimbabwe, Botswana and Nambia. No big problem what I can see. But I also want to get into Angola but where are the nearest boardingcrosses Nambia/Angola and Zambia/Angola if you see it from Livingstone?

more
    • Clothing, backpack

Zambia Jul 12, 2014 at 7:55 AM

I read in a travel magazine that they did not recommend wearing or carrying anything with a camo outdoors type pattern, Mossy Oak?
      It would draw attention from the military and local police? Is this good advice to follow, since I will be on vacation and don't need the extra stress.
      Thank you,
      Mac Jones

more
    • Cruise Canary Islands?

by bobyn Online Now Sep 17, 2004 at 2:18 PM

Anyone ever cruised the Canary Islands (on a cruis ship), or be able to tell me where I might get some good information please? Travelling from Ieland. Hoping to go next May/June/July. Thanks in advance :) -Bobyn