Canaries

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling from Internatioal Airport to Gros Islet

Saint Lucia Mar 26, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Myself and a companion are trying to find the cheapest way from the International Airport to Gros Islet on a Tuesday afternoon. Does anyone have any suggestions? We have looked into buses and taxis; however, I can't seem to find a actual bus company online or there routes, times, etc. Taxis seem to be really expensive especially because it is an almost two hour drive.
      So any information you have would be great!

Thanks

more
    • Baby formula

Saint Lucia Apr 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Does the food stores sell ready to eat baby formula?

more
    • Bobster1956's Profile Photo

Mosquito's

Saint Lucia Apr 9, 2014 at 2:40 AM

My friend is holidaying in st Lucia for two weeks in mid May and been told there are no mosquito 's on the island!!
      What will her experience of the creatures be at that time of year as I am sure they will join her on her holiday

more
    • The Canaries in March

by michaelsmum Online Now Oct 27, 2006 at 3:24 PM

My family and I (husband and two children 4 and 2) would like to go on holiday next year (can't go any later than March) and I understand that the Canaries is a lovely place to visit outside the tourist season and that the weather is still nice at that time of year.
      Which island would be best suited to a young family?
      We would like to book a villa with a pool. Where would the water be warm enough in March? (Remember, young children!!)
      Thanks for any advice.

1 Answer Feb 24, 2011 at 4:13 AM
    • andy118's Profile Photo

sonamar

by andy118 Online Now Jan 30, 2006 at 2:26 AM

can anybody who has been to sonnamar hotel in sonninland, maspalomas let us know what it is like as we are thinkingof going in may

1 Answer Jan 30, 2006 at 6:49 AM
    • catherine2000's Profile Photo

QuestionQ: La Gomera here i come

by catherine2000 Online Now Jun 13, 2005 at 4:08 AM

Hi, I'm hoping to find reasonably priced accomodation in Valle Gran Rey, La Gomera for 3-4 months, preferably a house with some outside space, walking distance to the sea. it's for a family with 3 kids (4-8 yrs) Does anyone have any contacts in Valle Gran Rey for finding such accomodation?
      many thanks,
      Catherine2000
      catherine.eade@ntlworld.com

1 Answer Jan 30, 2006 at 6:47 AM
    • getting to La Gomera

by sneezy Online Now Jan 26, 2004 at 4:02 AM

Hoping to get to La Gomera in February 2004, Should I fly to Tenerife North or South? I wuld be grateful for advice.

3 Answers Jan 30, 2006 at 6:48 AM