Campos do Jordão

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• June2014 Vila Olimpia

São Paulo 19 hours ago

Hy All...I will be with my family in São Paulo for the World Cup.any budget restaurants and sports bars to watch the games? Please any other advice gladly appreciated. Thank u!

more
    • JosephW10's Profile Photo

Help in itinerary

São Paulo Apr 7, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hi,

I am 29 and will be travelling alone from 13 April till 30april.

I planned to fly into São Paulo and stay for 3 nights, fly into rio for 3 nights, fly into Cusco and Machu Picchu for 4 nights, fly into bueno Aries and Iguzzua falls for 4 nights before heading back to São Paulo and back to Singapore.

Any one can advise me if this will be any problems with my planning ?

Alternatively I can do it the other way round São Paulo, bueno Aries, cusco, rio and back to São Paulo. I am not sure how different will the trip be if I choose to do this route.

I will stay in hostel and join local tours for all activities.

Thank you so much

more
    • transfer from Campos do Jordao to Paraty

by tulaybayar Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I need a transfer from Campos do Jordao to Paraty on Dec.29th. Does anyone know about the means of transportation available? I couldn't find any bus schedule on the internet...

3 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    • Travel question

by sunsetme Online Now Jul 22, 2011 at 3:50 AM

We will be visiting Belo Horizonte in late September and wish to go to Campos do Jordao. What is best way to reach there?

2 Answers Aug 15, 2011 at 2:51 PM
    • Sao Paulo to Campos do Jordão

by IshtiaqChisti Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 12:56 PM

What are the best ways to travel between Sao Paulo airport (GRU) and Campos do Jordão? We'll be arriving from Rio to Sao Paulo on Jan 1, 2006 and wanted to know the best (inexpensive and quick) way to go to Campos do Jordao directly from the airport. Appreciate your response directly to me by e-mail, ishtiaq.chisti@sce.com and Ishtiac@aol.com.

3 Answers Jan 5, 2006 at 10:11 AM