Campobasso

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling from San Felice Del Molise to Sorrento

by v4valter Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Hi we are looking at a few options in traveling from San Felice Del Molise to Sorrento on the 14th July 2014. We can catch the bus from San Felice to Campobasso and then either Bus or train to Sorrento. There are 5 passengers, so we are possibly looking at hiring a private taxi either from San Felice or Campobasso. Can you please suggest any local taxi services.

Thanks

more

Near Campobasso

• Travelling from San Felice Del Molise to Sorrento

by v4valter Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Hi we are looking at a few options in traveling from San Felice Del Molise to Sorrento on the 14th July 2014. We can catch the bus from San Felice to Campobasso and then either Bus or train to Sorrento. There are 5 passengers, so we are possibly looking at hiring a private taxi either from San Felice or Campobasso. Can you please suggest any local taxi services.

Thanks

2 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM
    • vfaoro

by vfaoro Online Now Jan 23, 2009 at 6:36 PM

We wish to travel to San Massino in April. Is it possible to take a bus from Compobasso? And if so, what times of day would that leave? Is there an easier city with train service that we could take a bus from. Appreciate any help.

• joyce&dean's Profile Photo

Help finding lost relatives in Molise Italy

by joyce&dean Online Now Dec 23, 2005 at 8:58 PM

Hello,, I am very interested in Campobasso ,Molise.. but can find very little information..My wife;s family came from Molise and she is trying to track down long lost relatives,, Her grandfathers name was Antonio Perrino he came to the USA in 1900 and grand mother was Virginia Colaneri and she came to the USA in 1909.. They settled in Rillton,Pa USA,, Please if you have any information to help me track down her reltives please reply... Also how would we get to Campobasso molise from Rome?
      Thanks Dean & Joyce

9 Answers Jul 1, 2008 at 9:28 AM