change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Renting a scooter in Tavira

Tavira Aug 17, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hello everyone!

Does anybody know if is there any place for renting a scooter in Tavira?

Thanks!

more
    • Takapiru's Profile Photo

Events in September

Madeira Aug 1, 2015 at 5:24 AM

We will be in Funchal 2 first weeks of September. This is our third trip there. I'm interested in special events during that time.

more
    • how to go to Beja from Lisbon Airport?

Lisbon Aug 24, 2015 at 11:44 AM

I will be Lisbon Aiport on 28 th Sept. 2015.I would like to go to BEJA by using public transpot.Is it possible?What should I do ,could you direct me...

more
    • Taxi from Lisbon Airport to Aroeiro Gulf Resort?

Lisbon Aug 22, 2015 at 1:33 PM

How much would be a taxi ride from Lisbon airport to Aroeiro Gulf Resort? It's 25 km from Airport. I'm arriving around 7 AM. Thanks!

more
    • Trains to Porte de Lima

Portugal Aug 16, 2015 at 2:37 AM

Trains to Porte de Lima from Porto? Via Viana do castelo

more
    • Buses between Calheta and Funchal

Calheta Aug 7, 2015 at 2:28 AM

Are there buses between Calheta and Funchal? Is it easier to stay in Funchal?

more
    • Douro River Cruise

Miranda do Douro Aug 2, 2015 at 2:57 AM

Hi,
      I´m looking for a short River Cruise from Miranda do Douro in Mid-September.
      I can only find 2 different (1hr. / 2hrs.), but they start not before 4pm.
      indouro.com/default.asp?id=1...
      We have our Hotel in Bragança, so I´m wondering if there are other Tours with an earlier Departure? The weekday will be Wednesday or Thursday, we can choose.
      And if somebody is well versed with Trás-os-Montes please have a look at my two planned daytrips. Are there (better?) suggestions at or beside the plan? Something special to do, see, eat,...
      Day 1: https://goo.gl/maps/TAKvF
      Day 2: https://goo.gl/maps/dX0D9
      (we come from Viseu at Day 0, at Day 3 we are going to Ponte de Lima),

thx
      momo

more
    • Info about Coimbrao

Coimbrão Aug 19, 2015 at 1:19 PM

I want to buy a property in Coimbrao, I would like to know what there is to do and see, is it a lively place? what is the shopping like for food and clothes etc are the beaches good? the night life, basically a detailed overview would be great!!
      Thank you
      Brenda

more
    • Transport from Santa Cruz to Peniche

Peniche Aug 5, 2015 at 5:41 AM

Hi, I'm going to travel in september from Lisbon to Peniche across Santa Cruz (I would like to do that in one day). I'm going to take Rede Expressos from Lisbon to Torres Verdas in the morning, then local bus to Santa Cruz. I would like to spend a few hours in Santa Cruz and get to Peniche in the evening. My question is: Are there any buses from Santa Cruz to Peniche? I can't find anything in timetables in the net. Maybe there are any local buses?

Thanks in advance,
      Antonio

more
    • Excited about forthcoming trip to area

Ferragudo Aug 3, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Does anyone know of any fishing trips from the area or any other local boat trips? Also I would appreciate any advice on the local transport to other areas in the Algarve which would allow for possible day trips.

more
    • going to Pico

Ponta Delgada Jul 31, 2015 at 2:19 AM

We will arrive in Ponta Delgada on a Monday afternoon, 15:15. We'd like to go right away to Pico, but can't seem to figure out how since the flights seem to leave earlier in the day. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide!

more
    • portugese red wine

Olhos de Água Aug 23, 2015 at 9:30 AM

I only like light red wine like french bougelais is there a light portugese red wine

more
    • Restaurant/Bar Terrace Recommendation

Cascais Jul 30, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Hi VTers, I'm finding it hard to research nice restaurants and bars to visit in Cascais. I'm looking for recommendations for a group of about 20 people to gather for a pre-wedding celebration. Ideally somewhere a little more upmarket without being crazy expensive and with a view for some food & nice drinks so maybe a terrace/patio/roof deck - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My next question is that it will be midweek, early September...is it typically quiet in this area midweek or still lively?

Thanks in advance! K.

more
    • Return journey from LIsboa Oriente to Belem.

Portugal Aug 17, 2015 at 1:52 AM

I make a reseach on how to go from lisboa oriente to belem which is by using the red metro line first(as i from the airport) then change to green line at alameda stop. Then upon arriving to Baixa district, take the tram 28 to Alfama. But what make me to wonder, can we catch a tram 15 from alfama to belem? or we have to go back to baixa district then only after that we take the tram15 to belem? second question, can i used the same method to return to lisboa oriente bus station again? (means by using the tram 15- take the metro again)

more
    • deemoss's Profile Photo

72 Andante Card

Porto Aug 11, 2015 at 8:51 AM

hi all,

we are going to Porto for 4 days and was wondering is it worth buying the 72 hour card? not sure how exactly the one you top up works etc,
      any advice be great

thanks in advance

more
    • Does the station at 38.710266, -9.176721 have regular passenger services

Lisbon Aug 4, 2015 at 3:54 AM

cdn3.vtourist.com/13/7443707..."> This is a picture of a train station spotted on google maps at approximately 38.710266, -9.176721. The road to the left is the approach ramp to 25 April Bridge. Just south of this station the railway goes onto the bridge. Does this station have regular passenger services, & if so, where can I find a timetable? If not, are there regular buses over the bridge, or can taxis use the bridge?

more
    • A flat for 4 weeks in Faro

Faro Aug 22, 2015 at 10:54 AM

From which companies we could inquire accomodation in Faro Portugal? We are a couple, two adults, and would like to rent a one bedroom flat for 4 weeks in December 2015/January 2016. The international companies in the internet have only luxury villas and very expensive flats to offer. Where can we find ordinary flats within normal rent level? We don´t speak portugese so the local newspapers are not helpful.

more
    • Taxi travel time

Óbidos Aug 9, 2015 at 1:17 AM

How difficult would it be to get taxis from Obidos to Alcobaca and Alcobaca to Batalha respectively on a Sunday afternoon?

more
    • beer brewery in Porto

Porto Jul 29, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Can any one tell me if there is a brewery in Porto or in a place where we can get to by public transport ? Thank you

more
    • Flying to Lisbon via American Airlines

Lisbon Aug 12, 2015 at 2:00 PM

I have found a good flight from Boston to Lisbon, but am reading poor reviews of AA's planes, arriving on time, etc. I have only flown BA, Swiss, AF, Lufthansa etc. Has anybody had a good experience on this route?

more