change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• schmechi's Profile Photo

Baggage room in Campeche?

by schmechi Online Now Aug 13, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Is there a baggage room in Campeche? Any ideas how to store the luggage if arriving early and the morning and want to spend the day in campeche without sleeping there?

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Baggage room in Campeche?

by schmechi Online Now Aug 13, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Is there a baggage room in Campeche? Any ideas how to store the luggage if arriving early and the morning and want to spend the day in campeche without sleeping there?

• Transportion from Campeche to Paraiso

by jose53 Online Now Jun 22, 2015 at 12:11 PM

i need to travel from the Campeche international airport to Paraiso, Tobasco, what method of transportation is best?

• taryn21's Profile Photo

What to see/do in Campeche?

by taryn21 Online Now Jan 23, 2011 at 9:58 PM

We're travelling to Campeche this February. Tips on travel, must see attractions in and near Campeche, hotel/restaurant recommendations would be greatly appreciated. (we are renting a car) Also, any tips on how to make this trip with our 10 month old son more enjoyable would be wonderful.

Thanks! :)

15 Answers Feb 8, 2011 at 1:49 PM
    • Need Info on Campeche

by tinysmom Online Now Feb 4, 2010 at 6:55 PM

My boyfriend will be fishing in Campeche for four days. I am considering going (but I don't fish) and am wondering if I can amuse myself there for four days. Also, is there a yoga studio in Campeche? Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 4, 2010 at 8:17 PM
    • Campeche -Chichen Itza

by jacobsbert1987 Online Now Feb 17, 2008 at 3:00 AM

Because lack the time we want to travel from Campeche to Chichen Itza. Probably we will have to change busses in Merida. How long does it take to get from the bus station to the center of merida? How long does it take to get from the campeche bus station to campeche center?

are there any (good) beaches near campeche?

1 Answer Feb 17, 2008 at 1:30 PM
    • Bus travel - Merida/Campeche

by carlos88 Online Now Aug 21, 2007 at 4:07 PM

Visiting Merida for eight days in September 2007. What is the time of travel for a bus to Campeche? Where is a schedule available? From where do the buses leave? Thank you. Any further information or advice would be appreciated.

Carlos

4 Answers Aug 22, 2007 at 3:28 PM
    • New Year´s eve in Campeche

by Kalyana Online Now Nov 25, 2002 at 1:40 AM

I will be spending New Year´s Eve in Campeche and I would like any recomendation for restaurants for such nigh. Thanks

1 Answer Dec 13, 2003 at 8:01 AM