Camogli

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Which is better for a 5 night stay

by vgtaylor2 Online Now Aug 17, 2014 at 12:07 PM

hello! We are planning our first trip to the Ligurian coast. We will have a car and will be traveling through Luca and Pisa and then to the coast. We want an apartment with a terrace and sea view to "head quarter" where we can then easily travel to the CT towns, Portofino, Santa Margherita, etc. We want a quiet location where we can get groceries, have coffee and wine on the terrace, etc. I am wondering if Camogli or Portovenere is better for what we are looking for.. and do we really need a car, or is train/ferry a option for everything? Thank you! ps. we are going in Sept 2014

5 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 5:10 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation.

by Maurizioago Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Could you suggest a nice and budget hotel or bed and breakfast in Camogli?

Thanks!!!

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 4:12 AM
    • Train query: Is there a direct train from Siena or Florence to Camogli ?

by mirastout Online Now May 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Hello, I am looking to get to Camogli from Tuscany by train, as quickly/directly as possible.
      I see that it about 130 miles from Siena to Camogli, but sometimes the trains are slow and circuitous.

Can anyone help ?

4 Answers May 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    • Looking for an apartment in Camogli or Lerici for late September and early October

by beejay421 Online Now May 11, 2011 at 6:27 PM

My husband and I and my two sisters are looking for a vacation apartment in Camogli or Lerici. Does anyone have any recommendations--we will be traveling by train from Milan and do not have a car. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. BJ

1 Answer May 24, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

HELP! Is this daytrip from CAMOGLI do-able??!

by bettyo70 Online Now Jun 5, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to plan a daytrip from CAMOGLI to the Cinque Terre. Not knowing well the ferry or train schedules, I wanted to know if this plan even sounds do-able:

1) take train from Camogli to LEVANTO in the morning (approx 1 hr);

2) hike the trail from Levanto to MONTEROSSO (approx 2 to 2 1/2 hours via the coastal trail);

3) arrive in Monterosso for lunch and a rest (explore Monterosso at leisurely pace);

4) take ferry from Monterosso to VERNAZZA in the late afternoon;

5) have a nice dinner in Vernazza, watching the sunset;

6) take train back to CAMOGLI.

Again, I'm not sure how late the trains run from Vernazza to Camogli. Do you think this plan is okay? Thanks!!

• bettyo70's Profile Photo

HELP! What to do with a car in CAMOGLI (7 nights)?

by bettyo70 Online Now May 4, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to be using CAMOGLI as a home base for 7 nights in Liguria this September.

But we're confused as to where to keep a car!

We don't plan to use the car everyday... but we might need to do a daytrip here and there. So we can't ditch the car completely.

Any advice? (I don't think the place we're staying at has parking.)

10 Answers May 12, 2011 at 4:44 PM
    • deldridge's Profile Photo

which train station

by deldridge Online Now May 30, 2006 at 12:36 PM

which train station is better for Genova to Camogli

Principe or Brignole?

or no difference?

thanks

5 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 11:51 AM
    • Puzzled's Profile Photo

Train problems

by Puzzled Online Now Apr 25, 2005 at 9:42 AM

I arrive on a Sunday in Genoa Principe station at 17 06. What is the best travel link to Camogli

At the end of my tether Please help!

Thanks

4 Answers Apr 26, 2005 at 2:58 AM