Could you suggest a nice and budget hotel or bed and breakfast in Camogli?
Hello, I am looking to get to Camogli from Tuscany by train, as quickly/directly as possible.
I see that it about 130 miles from Siena to Camogli, but sometimes the trains are slow and circuitous.
Can anyone help ?
My husband and I and my two sisters are looking for a vacation apartment in Camogli or Lerici. Does anyone have any recommendations--we will be traveling by train from Milan and do not have a car. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. BJ
I'm trying to plan a daytrip from CAMOGLI to the Cinque Terre. Not knowing well the ferry or train schedules, I wanted to know if this plan even sounds do-able:
1) take train from Camogli to LEVANTO in the morning (approx 1 hr);
2) hike the trail from Levanto to MONTEROSSO (approx 2 to 2 1/2 hours via the coastal trail);
3) arrive in Monterosso for lunch and a rest (explore Monterosso at leisurely pace);
4) take ferry from Monterosso to VERNAZZA in the late afternoon;
5) have a nice dinner in Vernazza, watching the sunset;
6) take train back to CAMOGLI.
Again, I'm not sure how late the trains run from Vernazza to Camogli. Do you think this plan is okay? Thanks!!
We are happy to be using CAMOGLI as a home base for 7 nights in Liguria this September.
But we're confused as to where to keep a car!
We don't plan to use the car everyday... but we might need to do a daytrip here and there. So we can't ditch the car completely.
Any advice? (I don't think the place we're staying at has parking.)
which train station is better for Genova to Camogli
Principe or Brignole?
or no difference?
I arrive on a Sunday in Genoa Principe station at 17 06. What is the best travel link to Camogli
At the end of my tether Please help!