Travel Answers
Cameron Highlands

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is it safe to travel to Cameron Highland with all the Flash Floods?

by denicepoh Online Now Nov 23, 2014 at 6:15 PM

We have booked to fly to IPOH from Dec28 to Dec31 and originally planned to visit Cameron for 2 nights at Strawberry Park. However, the recent flood news makes us wonder if we should change our plans. Appreciate your help!

• sadeem's Profile Photo

How many days are enough in Cameron Highlands?

by sadeem Online Now Aug 1, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am traveling to Malaysia mid August and still unsure how to split days between penang and cameron highlands. It will be either 5 nights penang and 3 nights cameron highlands, or 4 nights in both places.

We are very interested in nature and in trekking in cameron highlands, so our plan there is to visit tea plantations and trekking trails. Is 3 nights enough to cover that?

In penang we are interested in seeing as much as we can there, we also like walking around the city. I'm not sure if 5 nights will be too much.

Any advice please.

Thanks

3 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 11:26 PM
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Buses from Penang and accommodation

by sjumani Online Now May 4, 2014 at 9:56 AM

How to go to Cameron highland from Penang? How much does the ticket cost? What are the prices ranges for accommodation up there?

5 Answers May 5, 2014 at 2:49 PM
    • Early reaching cameron highlands than hotel check in time

by Artipatel Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Hi, my bus from singapore is 10.30pm n scheduled to reach the brichang by 7 in early morning. Planning to stay in Copthorne hotel n check in time is after 3pm. What should I do till there? Should I leave my bags in hotel n freshen up for visiting nearby places n check in later? Concerned because I am having 17 month toddler with me. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers May 12, 2014 at 6:54 AM
    • Property appreciation in Cameron Highlands

by juliusroot Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 7:17 AM

How is the rate of property appreciation like in Cameron Highlands?

2 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 11:09 PM
    • Rent a private car in Cameron Highlands.

by ivywong92 Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 11:10 PM

I plan to stay 3D2N in CH. I thought of renting a private car there and go around with my families. Is there any car rental service in CH? ( According to one of my colleagues, he said can get car rental in tanah rata bus station but when I search online, there was no information of renting cars in CH?) Please help. Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 4, 2014 at 1:33 AM
    • Day tour at Cameron

by xza Online Now Mar 1, 2014 at 7:21 AM

I plan to stay one night at Cameron which first day arrive at 6 PM and will return to KL next day afternoon(by bus). I want to know if I buy full day tour at Cameron when the tour start and finish

2 Answers Mar 1, 2014 at 6:29 PM
    • SherlyF's Profile Photo

Is it safe?

by SherlyF Online Now Dec 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Is it safe to travelling to Cameron on Dec, raining season? I am going there with family on this coming 26 Dec 2013?
      How long the journey will take if i am coming from Melaka? If i go KL, which part of KL is the best place to stay?

10 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 4:02 AM
    • Van to hire

by VasaRashyd Online Now Dec 6, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I want to hire a van with a driver to travel to cameron highlands. A knowledgeable driver who would take us around CH. The pick up point would be Bandar Utama. Any good recommendations?

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 4:07 AM
    • Bungalow to rent

by Lankuantan Online Now Nov 6, 2013 at 2:16 AM

We need a bungalow to rent between 11th to 12th jan. There are about 20 of us. I know most bungalow do not have that many rooms and beds but we are prepared to sleep in our sleeping bags if we can get a bungalow of any number of rooms

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 4:15 AM
    • Minivan with driver go to Cameron Highland

by im.irene Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Hi guys.. I'm looking for a minivan with driver going to Cameron Highland for journey 2 days 1 night. Any good recommendation that I can contact? The pick up point will be preferable at Kelana Jaya, PJ. Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 4:16 AM
    • Tanah Rata to Singapore

by e0001s Online Now Aug 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Konsortium Bus has a drop off point at Tanah Rata upon arrival from Singapore.. but for return journey they do not pick-up from Tanah Rata.

Is there a Bus company that does Tanah Rata to Singapore?

Thanking you in advance. ES

5 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • shashibelle's Profile Photo

Day Tour at Cameron Highlands

by shashibelle Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 4:41 AM

I am planning a day tour to Cameron Highlands this coming July 13, 2013. The thing is I am a solo traveller and
      all the tour packages require a minimum of 2 persons. If I will take the bus, the first trip is at 8am and I will probably be at CH around 12noon. Can I still manage to tour Cameron Highlands and be back at Kuala Lumpur by 6pm?
      Are there other mode of transportation that will leave cameron highlands at around 3pm?

7 Answers Jul 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    • terkic's Profile Photo

Cameron Highlands by car

by terkic Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Hi, we are arriving at 5pm to KL and want to spend next day in CH. The probem is, that we have a flight on the third day at 2pm. As I understand, there are no night buses to CH from KL, right? So we have to take a bus at 8 in the morning, will be there aroun 1pm and the latest bus back to KL is at 3pm which is probably not worth travelling there just for 2 hours. If we stay over night, the first bus runs at 8am and since we have a flight at 2pm, we won´t make it on time to the airport. Am I right? So the only option is probably to rent a car. Can you recommend any car rental that would be reliable and not too expensive? How much would it cost to rent it for 24 hours? Is it better to rent it in KL or is price the same if you rent it on the airport? Thank you very much.

5 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    • KLIA to Cameron Highlands - is it possible?

by Scribetrotter Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hello, two of us are landing at KLIA on10 July and would like to go directly to Cameron Highlands WITHOUT going into KL if possible. Is it possible? Without paying an exorbitant taxi or van fare all the way? Thank you.

7 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    • Traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands

by noninotes Online Now Jun 7, 2013 at 3:19 PM

We live in KL but don't own a car. What is the most desirable (perhaps the only?) alternative mode of travel?

6 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 7:49 AM
    • 6 days in Cameron Highlands

by Sotong8 Online Now May 27, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Will be spending 6 days at Cameron Highlands. Is it too long?
      IS there any DIY laundrette where I can do my laundry?

Thanks

10 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

1 week in Cameron Highlands

by 1jabbar Online Now Aug 20, 2012 at 8:21 PM

My wife would like to visit CH for a week, (during our next trip to Malaysia). I visited CH 7 years ago, and besides the break from the hot weather and crowds, I thought 2 days was plenty. Is there any need to spend 6-7 days in the Cameron Highlands? Thanks for the feedback.

8 Answers Oct 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    • SLLiew's Profile Photo

Day Trip to Cameron Highlands - recommendation of places where for lunch, dinner, other info

by SLLiew Online Now Oct 8, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Will be driving to Cameron Highlands for a non-weekend day trip.

I googled but not sure if most information are promotions by owners. Most are not recent information.

So if you visited Cameron Highlands in 2011, any recommendations for lunch or dinner. Where to visit tea plantation where the route is not rough to car suspension. Any must visit places.

2 Answers Oct 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM
    • EIGHTSEATER FROM CAMERON HIGHLANDS TO kl AIRPORT

by youthgroup Online Now Jul 22, 2011 at 6:59 PM

wE HOPE TO ORGANISE AN 8 SEATER BUS AND DRIVER BACK TO KL AIRPORT FROM CH ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE?

4 Answers Jul 25, 2011 at 1:35 AM
    • Malakawon's Profile Photo

van rental for 1 day

by Malakawon Online Now Apr 18, 2011 at 7:53 AM

Anyone who has been to Cameron Highlands recently?

How much is the price for 1 day van rental (with driver) in Cameron Highlands?

Let me know..

3 Answers May 13, 2011 at 6:31 AM
    • Someone to join on a day trip to Cameron Highlands

by Volkstuintje2 Online Now Mar 7, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Hey everybody!

I will be visiting Malaysia and when I am in Kuala Lumpur I am planning to:

1) Make a day trip to Cameron Highlands

or

2) Make a 2 day-trip with ending up in Penang.

Because tour operators seem to only accept one group per tour, I am looking for someone to share this tour with to lower the cost. I am looking for someone around the 31rd of March or the 1st of April.

I am 22 year-old guy from the Netherlands.

Best regards,

Casper

4 Answers Mar 9, 2011 at 2:39 AM
    • private bungalow

by synlsm Online Now Mar 2, 2011 at 5:19 AM

i want to rent a bungalow where can sleep for 13++ with cooking utensils.
      it is hard to find it from website coz most of them either private own or company.
      can anyone help?

1 Answer Mar 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM
    • Private Bungalow

by floremak Online Now Nov 26, 2010 at 7:12 AM

Interested in the private bungalow that you have mentioned and would like to get the contact. Thank you

Rgds,
      Florence

1 Answer Nov 26, 2010 at 7:45 AM
    • Enquiry on routing map to Cmaeron Highland via Simpang Pulai

by r54695kul Online Now Jul 28, 2010 at 11:55 PM

I read your routing suggestion by using Simpang Pulai to Cameron Highlands, can you send me the route map ?

• Daffodils

by tsliew Online Now Jul 20, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Is there any daffodils farm in malaysia? Is there any resort/ restaurant nearby daffodils garden or operated with the theme of daffodils flower?

• Daffodils

by tsliew Online Now Jul 20, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Can some one please tell me where I can find daffodil farm at Cameron Highlands???

• fashionapple's Profile Photo

Urgent: Should we book hotel in advance for stay 24-26 January?

by fashionapple Online Now Jan 17, 2010 at 3:41 AM

We are arriving Cameron Highland on 24th Jan for two nights on honeymoon trip. We will stay in any moderate hotel/motel in Tehna Rata. Should we book accomodation in advance or can we easily get one on arrival?

We dont know if 24-26 January falls under peak or normal season. So kindly help us out. Thanks

2 Answers Jan 20, 2010 at 3:44 AM
    • Need help in choosing apartment which has 3-4 rooms for a group of 12pax

by hammerjit Online Now Nov 9, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Hi,

I am planning first ever visit to CH and will be travelling with friends and their familys. We would like to book an apartment where we can all stay in and have 3-4 separate rooms. Possibly should be near to night market and walking distance to stalls and eating outlets.

Also I would like to know if I am driving from the South, and use the Tapah exit, where would be the best place to stop for a dip in the waterfalls around CH.

Thanks in advance

• fidainc's Profile Photo

Weather updates from up there... anyone?

by fidainc Online Now Oct 28, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Hi I'm reaching cameron tomorrow morning... anyone knows what's the weather like up there? Most of the websites I went to mentioned about the same that it's about 30degcelcius now. I thought that's crazy cos Genting is still about 21degcelcius.

Please, can someone verify this?

Thanks.

3 Answers Oct 29, 2009 at 1:58 AM