Cameron Highlands Travel Answers

change location

I need the contact to rent a bungalow at Tanah Rata or Brinchang

by itguides Online Now Aug 5, 2008 at 7:59 AM

Anyone have the contact for the bungalow for rent at CH.
I organize a family trip to CH by end of this month.



Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines