Cambodia Travel Answers

change location
seanmccurry's Profile Photo

bus company

by seanmccurry Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Hi
I cant find the web site for Mekong express bus company. Can you please help. I am traveling from PP to HCMC

Cheers

Sean

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • theguardianangel's Profile Photo

Re: bus company

by theguardianangel Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Hi there.. I think the only way to book it is through the hotel where you'll stay. U don't have to worry about it since most of the hotels provide this booking service.

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

by davidjo Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 2:12 PM

http://catmekongexpress.com/

I know that in Cambodia there are many businesses with similar names so hopefully this is the bus company you are searching for.

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo

by AlbuqRay Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Sean, I could not find a website either. I happened to take a picture of my ticket. A low resolution copy is on my VT Mekong Express Limousine Bus tip introduction ("Mekong Express Limousine Bus" - Getting there and away Tip by AlbuqRay ). When I zoomed on the indicated website in the high resolution pic, it said www.mekongexpresstourboat.com ; however, when I tried to open that website just now, my antivirus software caught it, or one of the previous websites about the Mekong Express bus that I tried, putting a "malicious" file on my computer before it opened the website on my computer. Just be careful! I stopped at that point and closed the browser session. BTW, the bus company itself and its service were excellent. Ray

2 members found this helpful

• seanmccurry's Profile Photo

by seanmccurry Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Thanks all for your reply very helpfull.

Be the first to rate this answer!

• akkipaa's Profile Photo

by akkipaa Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Hi, i just traveled with MEB and got their add, no website but you can book your tickets from PP office 012 263 823

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Cambodia Travel Answer Locations