Camberwell

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Melbourne DEC Itinerary!! HELPP

Melbourne Jul 13, 2015 at 7:41 AM

im coming to Melb this Dec with my best friend for the 1st time! is there any suggested itineraries?? i'll be there for 4 days 4 night! thankss :)

more
    • August itinerary, HELP!

Melbourne Jul 4, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Dear all, I am wondering if you could help me for the updating news for itinerary this August. Me and my partner will go to Melbourne on 1st August, and stays for my friend's wedding on 8th (at Melbourne). I am planning on visit Sydney (or maybe other interesting places/cities) during that time, or wander around Melb before 8th. i will go back on 11th.

I am not really into wildlife (like climbing or such) but i am excited to see koala and kangaroo since it's my first time to Aussie. I like taking selfies so i hope there're pretty places included.
      If it possible could you please suggest several places to visit in one location so i wouldn't spend much time on the road. Plus, i couldn't rent a car since we dont have international driving license. Please also suggest the public transport we could have.

Thank you so much for your help! really appreciate it. Hope you could help me.
      Regards
      Mira

more
    • KoalaB's Profile Photo

Local knowledge required for Melbourne in State of Victoria Australia

Melbourne Jul 24, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Trying to find a hotel for accommodation close to where I can hop on a tram to get to Etihad Stadium. We have tickets to the Royal Military Tattoo next February but most hotels in the CBD are either booked out or very expensive and we're not after 5 star accommodation. Someone with local knowledge may be of more assistance than staff at travel agents and Victorian Tourism!

more
    • Visiting in July

Melbourne Jun 29, 2015 at 8:42 PM

I will be travelling to melbourne this weekend and will stay there for a month. I see it's winter there and am planning my packing accordingly. It would be great though if somebody who is/ have been there can answer a few queries for me:

1. What to pack for a month in July? I will be working till 17:00 on weekdays and will have weekends for myself.

2. Any good trek/ mountain area nearby that can be covered in a day?

3. Any specific area for good food? And beer :D

Also, i would love to meet you guys on weekends to explore the city for a day or two together, the local way. Please let me know and let's plan.

TIA, vt1026

more