Camagüey

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flamingoes

Cayo Coco Nov 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Where can One go to see flamingoes. Is there a small tour available just for cayo coco

more
    • percy961's Profile Photo

Meeting Place in Havana

Havana Nov 12, 2014 at 5:11 AM

Hi, we have booked a tour of Havana and we have to meet the guide at the Hotel Marquez San Rafael Hotel is in the front of the customs office. I have searched for this Hotel but have not found it.

Can anyone point us in the right directions, Thanks for your help

more
    • singles resorts in varadero

Varadero Nov 9, 2014 at 1:27 PM

heading to varadero for NYE and first week of January. any suggestions for the best place for singles and good nightlife?

more
    • Holguin to Havana

Holguín Nov 17, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What is there to see and do between holguin and havana

more
    • Black Bull

Cayo Coco Nov 18, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Was checking pictures on Trip Advisor and someone posted one of a animal he called Black Bull. Is there such a thing as he said only comes out at night and looked about the size of a cat. Was so dark you could not make it out. Tried to Google it but no luck. He said they were harmless. Help.

more
    • Laundry fees at Breezes Bella Costa

Varadero Nov 12, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Is anyone aware of the rates this resort charges for laundry services? Casual clothing. Also are there laundromats nearby?

Thanks
      Sharon

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Transfer from Varadero to Havanna needed

Varadero Yesterday

Are there any reliable sites, where I can book online a transfer from Varadero airport to Havanna in advance? I'll arrive too late to catch a public bus and I do not want to waste a night in Varadero...

I realize, that there are other possibilities like persuading official hotel busses or private transfer, but we want to go secure, so we tend to bite the bullett and pay the approximated USD 90,00 for an governmental taxi...

more
    • Infant car seat

Holguín Yesterday

Are shuttles/buses equipped for an infant car seat (21 months)? Do they provide infant car seats? If we bring a car seat, can we install it on the shuttle or bus?

more
    • philippg's Profile Photo

Backpacking Cuba

Cuba Nov 12, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Hey, we are two students and we will travel to Cuba in March 2015. We will travel with our backpacks and now we wanna know, if you have some insider tips and must-sees!?! How can we travel around? Is it possible to travel with local/touristic busses/trains? Maybe you can tell us your favorite travel routes. We stay in Cuba for 16 days. Where can we stay in Cuba, are there backpacker-hostels and how is your experience with Casa particulars? Maybe you can tell us your favorite beach to stay/most beautiful beach. We are happy for every information. :) Thank you, Philipp and Anna.

more
    • Bayamo or Manzanilla?

Cuba Oct 29, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Hi
      I am travelling from Santa Lucia to Santiago. I want to go to Sierra Maestra on the way. Would you recommend staying the night before in MAnzanilla or Bayamo?How long does the trip take (approx.) and how long would it take to then drive back to Santiago? Which route would be best?

Kind Regards

more
    • find the ladies as guaid

Varadero Nov 2, 2014 at 1:48 PM

find the ladies as guide?

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Mosquito net needed in Cuba?

Santiago de Cuba Yesterday

Although Cuba is malaria-free there are some reports of Chikungunya and Dengue. So do you think a mosquito net is necessary for individual travel during christmas season?

I posted this question in the Santiago-forum, but I plan to visit the wohle island...

more
    • Where to stay in Cuba?

Cuba Nov 18, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Hello everybody!

I'm going to Cuba with my friend on Friday. I haven't booked anything apart from the planes ticket yet. We were thinkg about spending the first five days in Havana, and the remaining five in Varadero.

We haven't booked the accommodations yet, so I just wanted to know if you had any good addresses to recommend :)

Thank you, Romain

more
    • Spanish courses offered in Camaguey

by AWojtow7 Online Now May 18, 2014 at 4:30 AM

I would like to spend a few months in Camaguey, taking Spanish classes and danse classes. Does anyone know good language school and danse instructors in this city?
      Thanks,
      Alex from Ottawa, Canada

1 Answer May 18, 2014 at 5:05 AM
    • Visiting local schools

by GEORGIANBAY Online Now Nov 21, 2004 at 5:48 PM

As a retired teacher, I would like to visit one or some local schools. Is this permitted , encouraged or discouraged? If so, what would be best to take to give some students? Thanks for all advice.

4 Answers Dec 16, 2005 at 6:25 PM
    • Camaguey in Sept

by AndreyAri Online Now Jun 18, 2003 at 12:04 PM

Hello to All, Is there anybody going to Camaguey Cuba in Sept?

2 Answers Dec 6, 2004 at 3:54 PM