change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• drhats's Profile Photo

Van cum driver required for a day in Vung Tao

Tinh Ba Ria-Vung Tau Jan 29, 2015 at 11:35 PM

We are a party of 6 adults arriving on a cruise docking at Phymy port on 18 Feb 2015
      We would like to hire a comfortable transport with preferably an english
      speaking driver to bring us around Vung Tao for a day trip 9am-4pm

Let us know details of van hire

Tq

Francis

more
    • Visa run to Cambodia

Vietnam Jan 23, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Any advice on doing a visa run to Cambodia for a Vietnam visa renewal. I am in Buon Ma Thuot, but would fly to HCMC and bus out from there. Also, is it possible to get 3 month, multi entry visas this way?

more
    • work visa renewal

Vietnam Jan 23, 2015 at 7:53 PM

Can I get a Vietnam Work Visa renewed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia? I have a one month, single entry work visa extension now (from a 3 month multi entry work visa). They are saying I cannot get my second extension in the country anymore, but need to go to Cambodia. But I am not sure if I can get the work visa there, or only a tourist visa. I am a short term US teacher in Vietnam.

more
    • kin79's Profile Photo

Linen dresses and pants

Ho Chi Minh City Jan 4, 2015 at 4:23 AM

Hi. I would like to buy reasonable linen dresses with embroidery. I have seen some with a brand called Nhung. Is it available in HCMC. If yes, would highly appreciate any info.

Thanks

more
    • Rent a private car with english driver

Hue Jan 19, 2015 at 6:30 AM

I will visit Hue and Hoi An on may 2015
      I want to get private car from Hue to Phong Nha but i do not know which company organized it in Hue
      If someone know that please let us know.
      Thank you

more
    • haakstein's Profile Photo

Da Nang warning

Da Nang Jan 19, 2015 at 5:29 AM

How do i post a warning about a fraud travel agency in Da Nang city, Vietnam?

more
    • Lunaina's Profile Photo

TheSinhTourist so cheap, is it good?

Ho Chi Minh City 7 hours ago

I am looking for day trips to make during my travel around Vietnam. Online I find the tours of TheSinhTourist the cheapest. Are these tours good, as I find the price really low, compared to others... ???

Or has someone another good tip on a tourist company to use in Vietnam for daytrips....

more
    • Arranging my days

Ho Chi Minh City Jan 13, 2015 at 10:04 AM

I have a list of places i want to go but am not sure how to arrange going there.
      I will only be staying for 4 days
      The list is as follows
      Notre Dame Church
      Cu Chi Tunnel
      The Reunification Palace
      War Museum
      Jade Pagoda
      Ben Thanh Market
      Mekong Delta
      Cao Dai Temple
      Giac Lam Pagoda
      Sri Mariamman Hindu Temple
      Xa Loi Pagoda
      Tran Hung Dao Temple
      Thao Cam Vien
      Saigon Sky Deck

more
    • Visa Renewal/Extension

Vietnam Jan 7, 2015 at 8:05 PM

I will be landing in Vietnam on February 9th and have applied for a 3-month visa. I plan on traveling around Southeast Asia and returning to Vietnam for the flight home. When is the earliest we can get an extension/renew the visa so that we can enter the country again on May 15th for our return flight home? (Since the visa will expire on May 9th).

I will be in Vietnam from 02/09-02/20 and again 03/25-04/22. I was hoping I could apply for the renewal on March 25th when I return to the country. Does anyone have any experience with this?

more
    • Homestay in Sapa

Sapa Jan 17, 2015 at 7:15 PM

Hi, Can anyone recommend to me how I should arrange my trip to Sapa?

As I will arrive in Hanoi on the 20th of Feb, I was planning to take the overnight train to Sapa and be there till the 23rd before taking the train back, a total of 3D2N spent in Sapa.

• I know I will be able to book the train tickets online but what about the bus from Lao Cai to Sapa? I have heard many commented that they booked through either an agency or the hotel, because I'm pretty sure I will get ripped off if I were to book it at the train station itself. 
      • Since I will be there for 3D2N, are there 2 nights homestay or should I do just a 1N homestay and 1N hotel before heading back to hanoi?

more
    • Travel help for Vietnam

Vietnam Jan 3, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Hi, i am planning to visit HCMC and Da Nang for 1 week each. What are some nice places to see in each city? How can i use my time each day? Many thanks, Max

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Travel Plan

Vietnam Jan 26, 2015 at 9:49 PM

I will be travelling to Vietnam for 10 full days. (Leaving out the date of arrival and departure).

Starting off at Ho Chi minh City and ending in Hanoi. I have not booked the domestic flights between the two cities since im not really sure how many days to stay in ho chi minh before leaving to Hanoi and also if there are any otehr destinations to visit other than these two.

Can someone please help me decide on a travel plan? I know i want to do a two night Halong Bay Cruise. This will be done on 1st and 2nd of August.

Thank you!

more
    • Ideas on itinerary

Vietnam Jan 19, 2015 at 11:21 AM

Hello, I am planning a trip to Vietnam in February. I'd like to see Hanoi with probably a day trip to Ha Long Bay. I know it will be chilly so would rather not stay overnight on the Bay. I am also considering going to Hue, Hoi An or Danang.

I like to see historical things and wander around different cultures. I am not too into beaches but a afternoon may be nice. I will probably be in Vietnam for 9 nights.

How many nights do you recommend in each city?

more
    • Sleep at the airport?

Noi Bai Jan 8, 2015 at 8:49 PM

My flight will arrive in Noi Bai Airport on 15 Jan? Do you have any suggests for best hotel to stay near the airport?

more
    • Jupiter92's Profile Photo

Noi Bai Airport - Suitable to stay in?

Vietnam Jan 26, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I'm gonna transit via Noi Bai Airport on 14 Feb. My flight will be 8:00AM on the following day. I'm wondering I should sleep in Noi Bai Airport or go outside for a hotel? Did you have any suggests on this situation?

more
    • Motorbike hire

Vietnam Jan 6, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a reputable motorcycle hire in Lao chi meaning we don't have to take a bike on the train from Hanoi. We want to bike around sapa for a couple of days and are looking at the best way to do this. Thank you

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

travel plan to Vietnam Cambodia Laos

Vietnam Jan 24, 2015 at 7:04 AM

Hi to all of you,
      I am planning to make a tour to Vietnam,Cambodia,Laos and would like to make the tour with a local agency.
      I am not interested in shopping or other kind of animations or organisations for tourists.
      We would like to see culture,history,daily life and want to spend enough time to the places that worth seeing.
      We are planning for 15 days.
      Would like to hear your advices about good travel agencies and routes.
      Thank you all in advance.
      Regards,

more