Cam Pha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Private apartment renting in Phu Quoc

Phu Quoc May 2, 2015 at 12:26 AM

Hi, I would like to ask whether I could rent a private apartment in Phu Quoc for 3D2N?

more
    • Fight in Hue

Vietnam May 1, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Anyone know where you can watch the pacquio-mayweather fight in hue? Thanks a ton

more
    • Smaney5's Profile Photo

Vietnam visa help

Ho Chi Minh City May 16, 2015 at 8:55 PM

Hello! I would like to travel to Vietnam, and am currently in Thailand, leaving for Laos very soon. I'm a U.S. Citizen and was wondering how long it takes to get a visa, not a visa approval, but the visa itself. The only reason can't do a VOA is because I would like to travel over the border instead of flying into Vietnam. My 3 basic questions are, how long does the visa take to get, what's the process, and how much does it cost compared to a VOA? Tia!

more
    • Cat Ba - Haiphong ferry schedule

Cat Ba May 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM

where can i find the Cat Ba - Haiphong ferry schedule please?
      -i need to leave cat ba around 9am... is there a ferry from cat ba town to the Ben Binh ferry station?
      -need to be at Haiphong airport at 12 noon.
      thanks!

more
    • MattA59's Profile Photo

Taxi, Bus or Fly? Best way to see Vietnam

Vietnam May 17, 2015 at 4:07 PM

My wife & I are flying to Vietnam for 3 weeks in August. I was planning on having 4 - 5 base places then use those to see the surrounding areas. Any advice on maximising our time & cost effectively would be greatly appreciated. Did similar in Europe & it worked out well but understanding Europe is far different to Asia.

Thanks.

more
    • visit2010's Profile Photo

Homestays - Looking for some information

Vietnam May 9, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Hi all,

What is like staying in homestays in Saigon and Hanoi locations? I never stayed in such a places, so wondering what should I expect. Will I get a private room/shower and whether food is optional, if it is available? How much will a typical place cost/night?

more
    • robertaberman's Profile Photo

Vietnam: Travelling from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi for +/- 3 weeks.

Vietnam May 14, 2015 at 1:31 AM

I am attending a conference (as a professional photographer) in Singapore, during the second week of October and afterwards want to travel to Vietnam for about 3 weeks.
      My plan would be to fly from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh, travel overland (trains/buses) north to Hanoi and from there, fly back to Singapore. When travelling I generally try to avoid tourist areas/sites and I am particularly interested in photographing local life - people just getting on with their lives, ‘street photography’. So the first place I visit in a village/town/city would be the market/local areas. I will be travelling on a fairly tight budget and will therefore seek inexpensive accommodation – hostels are OK, as long as I have my own room/facilities!
      I would therefore greatly appreciate any advice/tips/recommendations as to which places are worth visiting between Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi and the best methods (trains/buses) of travelling around.
      Many thanks,

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

planning my itenerary

Ho Chi Minh City May 5, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Ok, so I have 10 nights totall for the whole of vietnam. How long do I need in ho chi minh city? I like to visit the historic sites, eat and drink from super places and relax as well. And whats the most central area in ho chi minh? Thank u!

more