change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visit porto area from Calvi

by jane_135 Online Now Feb 27, 2015 at 12:22 AM

hi!

We are going to spend 3 days in north area from Corsica. We think that Calvi is good start point to visit Porto and close beaches.

I´ve seen in google maps that Porto and Scandola are about 2h from Calvi...Is a long journey from Calvi, isn´t? I mean that perhaps go and come back in the same day from Calvi is too much...

Could anybody give me an advice?

6 Answers Mar 6, 2015 at 3:57 AM
    • taxis in calvi or taxi companies in calvi

by kv1 Online Now Jul 14, 2014 at 3:46 AM

can one obtain a taxi from calvi port back up the steep hill to the regina hotel

• Calvi or algajola in August???

by bridleway Online Now May 24, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Hi, in a dilemma where to stay to avoid the heavy crowds of high season. Have the option of home away apt in residential areas in either town. Will Calvi be mobbed?

• Touchy's Profile Photo

Apartment i n Calvi, France

by Touchy Online Now Jan 29, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Last year I had 14 days with my girlfriend in Calvi and this year we would like to bring my two kids as well. Does anybody have a good advice for a nice apartment in the center with two bedrooms.(+/- €1200) We will go there 5.-19. th July.

Best regards,

Erik S

1 Answer Jan 31, 2008 at 3:49 AM
    • zowie's Profile Photo

hebergement a calvi

by zowie Online Now Jul 14, 2004 at 12:57 PM

Hi, I planed to go to Calvi in Corse (France). If someone would like to share a hotel room and the fees (44 euros a night in this hotel, tthe less expansif i found) ZOWIE

1 Answer Jul 14, 2004 at 1:27 PM