Caltagirone

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sicily Airport Limo rentals company?

Sicilia May 20, 2015 at 3:06 AM

i was wondering if somebody could let me know about the limo company Sicily tour Service for their airport transfer service as i would like to get a limo booked for the same. Has anyone used their services? Should i go ahead with them? as i want a comfortable travel.

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

Ferry from Milazzo to Lipari

Sicilia May 3, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Is there any reason to prebook the passenger ferry from Milazzo to Lipari the first week in June?

thanks

more
    • Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

Bus #389 from Palermo to Monreale

Palermo May 14, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Dear travelers and especially citizens of Palermo,

Please, advise me, is bus #389 or 389P still transporting passengers from Piazza Indipendenza, Palermo to Cathedral at Monreale. Some people said me that this bus brings passengers only to foot of the hill but not transports to center of Monreale anymore. What is the real situation with that bus? Thank you in advance.

Sincerely, Oleg

more
    • domenicococozza's Profile Photo

Worth a visit or not?

Taormina May 9, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I'm travelling with friends to Eastern Sicily on Wednesday 13th May. We have a pretty tight itinerary as we are only staying for 4 nights. However, we have one free day at the moment, and are considering a trip to Savoca - we do have a rental vehicle. Does anybody have any knowledge of Savoca - particularly somewhere that 7 of us could have a relaxing lunch?

more
    • question about transport Palermo - Solanto

Palermo Apr 28, 2015 at 3:02 AM

Hi everybody, how much costs taxi Palermo - Solanto(hotel Domina)? I'l have some days in this hotel and would like to visit Palermo. Also bus or train Palermo - Solanto? Because plan to go to spectacolo in teatro Massimo and after 9 or 10/11 pm to come back from Palermo to hotel...?
      Thanks in advanse

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

3 DAYS IN VALI DI RAGUSA

Ragusa Apr 27, 2015 at 7:52 PM

we will be in the region at the the end of may using marina di ragusa as our base. one day we just want to veg near the sea. planning a day trip to the Baroque towns (Ragusa, Modica, Noto). are there others that you might consider better? thought about visiting Noto on our way to Siracusa. if we included Noto in the day trip then we could spend an afternoon at Vendicari Nature Reserve. suggestions?

grazie,

denny

more
    • Daytripper58's Profile Photo

Early Planning for Sicily - 2016

Sicilia Yesterday

I am starting the early planning for an 8-day trip to Sicily in April 2016. Roughly 4-days on the west and 4-days on the east. We have climbed to the top of Mount Etna before, so we do not need to do that. We are interested in the history, the ruins, wine, olive oil, and pistachios.

Rough Plans
      • Agrigento – Ruins
      a. Trapani – Salt pans and museum
      b. Erice – Funicular to top of mountain
      • Palermo – Hub city for four days.
      • Corleone – just because – CIDMA museum
      • Marsala – Possible, not sure
      • Segesta – Ruins
      • Eryx – Ruins
      • Taormina – Second hub city for three days.
      • Catania – Last city, fly home.
      • Olive Oil Farm – Azienda Agricola Mandranova near Palma di Montechiaro
      • Pistachio – Tour farm, possibly near Bronte
      • Winery or two

Any other thoughts? Did I miss anything? Tour guides? Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

more
    • Busstop in Giardini Naxos

Giardini Naxos Yesterday

Where does the bus from Catania Airport stop in Giardini Naxos. We shall stay in Via Tysandros.

more
    • RodolfoBrasil's Profile Photo

Staying in Noto?

Noto Apr 28, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Translate Google
      I want to visit Sicily soon and I would stay about 2 days to visit this city Noto, Modica, Ragusa and Palazzolo Acreide. It pays to be these two days based in Noto or is it better to stay in Syracuse and make a one-day visit to these places? Thank you for answer.
      (I can write in spanish or portuguese)
      Rodolfo
      São Paulo, Brazil

more
    • RodolfoBrasil's Profile Photo

Staying in Trapani?

Trapani Apr 28, 2015 at 8:54 AM

Tradutor Google
      I want to visit Sicily soon and I would stay about 2 days in Trapani to visit this city, Erice, Segesta, Isola Favignana and Marsala. It pays to be these two days based in Trapani or is it better to stay in Palermo y make a one-day visit to these places? Thank you for answer.
      Rodolfo, São Paulo, Brazil

more