Calpe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dress shops

Altea Yesterday

We recently visited Altea and I saw a dress in a dress shop window, we meant to go back but didn't have time! I'm back in the UK now but hoping to get in touch with the shop. Would anyone have any of the names of the dress hops there? It was on the Calle Conde road (beach side) and was just as you entered Altea. I've been looking on google earth but it may be a now shop as can't see it on there. Any help greatly appreciated.

more
    • price of this and things for kids

Torrevieja Apr 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi looking to go torrevieja next aug we have 2 kids who will be 1 and 5 we went benidorm last year and was surprised how cheap it was out there and there was loads for kids to do aswell.it was 1.50 € for pint and could get half roast chicken and chips or fish and chips for 5 € and kids meals were about 4€ with a drink and ice cream included, also supermarket food and drink was really cheap to could get 24 cans of local beer for 6 € also there were play parks on beach and also dotted around resort and there was also bouncy castle and trampolines you could go on for 1 €.what is there for kids to do in torrevieja is it similar to what we had in benidorm and what are prices of things there will it be more expensive than benidorm and if so how much more?any help be great and much apprceiated cheers.

more
    • long term parking denia ferry

Denia Mar 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Please can you let me know if there is a safe and secure place to park my car for a week at Denia ferry port? A long stay car park or similar will be sufficient. Any idea of costs for 7 day parking?

Many thanks.

Simon

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Travel time from Torrevieja to Murcia (summer timetable)

Torrevieja Yesterday

How long does the bus trip exactly take from Torrevieja to Murcia ascording to summer timetable?

more
    • travel by bus train or taxi

Benidorm Mar 30, 2014 at 3:03 PM

going to barca real game in valencia staying in benidorm how do we get there and back and what are costs involved?

more
    • best plave to stay in torrevieja

Torrevieja Apr 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM

hi am looking at coming torrevieja next august are kids will be 5 and 1.what is best resort to stay in torrevieja? we would like to be close to beach and all restaurants, bars and supermarkets as don't want to hire a car so would like to have everything in walking distances but would not want it to be very loud full of drunk and loud people with having 2 young kids. would also like there to be play parks with swings, slides etc for kids, bouncy castells and trampolines there for kids. would I get this in any part or torrevieja and if so what part would you recommend looking at staying any info be great.cheers

more
    • train times and prices

Benidorm Apr 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM

what are times and prices of trains from alicante to benidorm

more
    • Young place?

by lsp14 Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Looking to go here for a first holiday for 5 girls aged between 17 and 18. We are after somewhere that has stuff to do in the day and pretty good nightlife, is this the right sort of place?

3 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 7:24 AM
    • GUINESS IN CALPE TOWN

by mikeranger Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 4:05 AM

WHERE CAN I GET A PINT OF GUINESS IN CALPE TOWN

3 Answers Jan 23, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • Where is this villa?

by Sharlenesteedman Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 4:31 AM

I am looking to book villa Aqualin in Enchinent calpe spain, I was just wondering if you would be able to tell me exactly where it is.

1 Answer Sep 18, 2013 at 4:46 AM
    • parking in Calpe

by Noxa Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Are there free parking places in Calpe. Where? Thanks

3 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 7:56 AM
    • Where to stay in Calpe?

by JNLS Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Hi, thanks to those of you who suggested Caple. There seem to be many suburbs/districts within Calpe, where would be best to stay?

4 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 7:40 AM
    • Sunday supermarket

by anniegid Online Now May 16, 2013 at 6:19 AM

We arrive in Calpe on Sun 26th May in the afternoon - are there any supermarkets likely to be open. Will the hypermarket in Benidorm be open at all.

2 Answers May 17, 2013 at 3:38 AM
    • Travel to Calpe

by rebeccaboo Online Now Jul 25, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Hi,

I'm going to Madrid in a couple of weeks time and I then want to travel to Calpe by either Train or Bus on a Friday or Saturday. Can you tell me the best way to do this please?

Thanks.

Becky

3 Answers Jul 28, 2011 at 2:58 PM
    • Calpe or Denia

by oconnjim Online Now May 2, 2011 at 7:12 AM

Hi, my wife and I intend visiting hte Costa Blance in Mid June , havent decided where to base ourselvs yet but we both like what we can see of Calpe and denia. She loves a sandy beach and soaks up the sun.. I like walking and we both like nice restaurants. We have rented a car so will be mobile. Also are there nice villages to visit away from the tourist areas?
      Thanking you for any assistance
      Jim

6 Answers May 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM
    • haleysmith's Profile Photo

From Alicante Airport to Calpe?

by haleysmith Online Now Aug 6, 2009 at 2:05 AM

Could anyone please advise me what is the cheapest way to get from Alicante Airport to Calpe? I have been advised that a taxi would be about 70 euros which will eat a lot from my budget. Thank you so much for any help offered.

3 Answers Aug 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM
    • estampa salad

by pokerplayer1 Online Now Sep 5, 2007 at 6:57 AM

Hi, found a great resturant in calpe El Santo. Can anyone give me the recipe for the estampa salad.

regards

Poker Player

3 Answers Sep 6, 2007 at 6:01 AM
    • Map

by andyred Online Now Aug 29, 2007 at 12:22 PM

Is there a map available showing Enchinent Urbanization.

1 Answer Aug 29, 2007 at 1:08 PM
    • ANYTHING ABOUT RESIDENCE ALTAMIRA

by KACZOREK Online Now Jul 15, 2007 at 1:28 PM

I have a booking for August in "ALTAMIRA LA FUSTERA" in Calpe.
      Anything about it?
      Pictures, opinions, where it is located?

Thanks

• Looking for properties in Calpe

by piruleta Online Now Aug 30, 2005 at 1:22 AM

Hello, I'm looking for a property in Calpe, Spain. I have seen this web (www.grupoesmeralda.com) in a Google Ads but I haven't find more information about this real estate. Anybody known this company?. Thanks.

• ShirleyofLondon's Profile Photo

New Calpe Road

by ShirleyofLondon Online Now Jul 28, 2005 at 4:33 AM

Does anyone know when the new road through Calpe will be openning or why it has been delayed. Everything seems to be ready, the roundabouts certainly look lovely and it would make so much difference to the traffic flow.

• Where is my Villa????

by aqualin Online Now May 27, 2005 at 9:54 AM

Hi there,

We have booked a villa in Calpe and although the tour operator has given us directions I can't find it on any map on the internet. We fly out next Friday. The address is: Villa Aqualin, Enchinent, 03710, Calpe, Alicante.
      Bsasically I want to know where 'Enchinent is? - I am assuming its a street but it maybe an area. I would be very gratefull to anyone who knows where this is?
      Can give you the directions we have if that will help.

Many thanks

Colin

5 Answers Aug 23, 2009 at 12:27 AM
    • Visiting for our Honeymoon this week...

by desileigh Online Now Mar 21, 2004 at 5:24 PM

Hello! My husband are coming for our honeymoon this week (March 27th) and we're in need of some suggestions. We want to rent a car for the week and have found 2 rental agencies--Victoria and Do You Spain. Is anyone familiar with either one? Can you suggest another? We're staying at a resort in Calpe, but we fly into Alicante and wanted to have a way of getting to and from the airport and around to sightsee. Form what we read, the taxi ride from the airport to the resort is around100US. Car rental seems cheaper. We'd also love some advice on what to see and where to go while visiting. Anything you can offer would be greatly appeciated!! Sincerely--Desiree

5 Answers Mar 26, 2004 at 5:50 AM
    • estate agents

by kazzie1 Online Now Jan 12, 2003 at 11:10 AM

My husband is in Benidorm this week exporing the area for property - can anyone recommend any agents

2 Answers Aug 30, 2005 at 1:25 AM