Calmar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• The Anne musicals

Prince Edward Island Feb 22, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Due to lack of time on the island I can probably only get to see one of the musicals. It is an Anne themed surprise holiday for my 17 year old daughter. Is it best to see Anne of Green Gables or Anne & Gilbert?

more
    • antigonish ns

Antigonish Feb 13, 2015 at 6:32 AM

what is the fog situations like in Antigonish. Does it burn off during the day or last all day and is it seasonal.

more
    • Paths to beach in Sawmill Bay Campground

Bon Echo Provincial Park Feb 10, 2015 at 10:42 AM

I haven't been able to locate a map that shows the paths that campers can use to access the beach in Sawmill Bay Campground.
      On another website, campers indicated that they went from site #114 down a slope to the water to launch their canoe, but I can't see anything noted on the Park Map.
      Does anyone know where the paths are?

more
    • Travelling tips

Algonquin Provincial Park Feb 27, 2015 at 3:41 AM

Hi, I am looking for some suggestions for our family vacation to Algonquin park lodge. This is our first trip to a forest area. I have no idea how to arrange everything. Please help me out.

more
    • Gros Morne

Gros-Morne Feb 21, 2015 at 10:12 AM

We will be in Corner Brook, Newfoundland as a cruise port stop in July. Is it possible to get to Gros Morne National Park and back in 10 hours? Is there an option by boat? Thanks.

more
    • glassstar's Profile Photo

Long Stay Hotels or Furnished Monthly Rental Apt/Condo

Victoria Feb 24, 2015 at 3:05 PM

Suggestions welcome for a place to spend a few weeks in order to research/visit the area with a view to relocating before winter 2015. Preferably walking distance to central areas, budget friendly by the month.

Anyone stayed at the Admiral Inn or the Royal Scot? How was it?

more
    • Looking for accommodations on/near English Bay

Vancouver Feb 21, 2015 at 7:09 PM

Traveling from WA.,US for Canada Day fireworks + Granville marketplace, Stanley Park etc. Dates between July 27-31 or so.
      Any modest price (up to $120 @ night) place to stay-motel, hotel, B&B, vacation rental for 3-6 people.

more
    • ellyinriyadh's Profile Photo

National Park passes

Canada Feb 17, 2015 at 12:44 PM

I would like to buy a family pass commencing end july this year please.
      we will be traveling in an RV

more