Calico

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Barbary Coast Trail

San Francisco Jul 21, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Where can I get an on-line concise map of the old barbary coast?

more
    • Activities

Los Angeles Jul 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM

I am staying in LA for 3 days with 2 friends. We would like to party and see LA.Any advice on what is a must see in LA.
      Thanks.

more
    • Safety in laguna beach California

Laguna Beach Jul 22, 2015 at 6:35 PM

Is laguna beach a safe place for a family vacation? How is the crime and is there racism issues. What is there to do there for activities or sight seeing. ... on a budget. Would love any help at all on these questions cheers

more
    • Hotels in or near Long Beach

Long Beach Jul 21, 2015 at 3:01 PM

We are traveling with a budget concious family to Long Beach for Area Code Games. What hotels would you recommend that don't exceed $200.

more
    • caritasrainbow's Profile Photo

Strollers on Newport Avenue?

Ocean Beach Jul 5, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Please forgive me if this post shows up multiple times. I've tried asking twice before, but have yet to see my question posted. I'm visiting San Diego for a day in a couple of weeks, mid-July, and would like to spend my day on Newport Avenue. I'm traveling with an infant and while I would normally just carry her in a sling, my hotel is 26 miles from Ocean Beach, so I will have to take a cab. Due to that I will have a car seat and I can't see a better way to carry that around than to use th stroller. That said, I'd like to know if the shops on Newport Avenue are large enough to maneuver around in with a stroller. Also, how about the street itself? Too crowded for a stroller? Would it stick out like a sore thumb? Thanks in advance, and again, I do apologize if my question appears more than once.

more
    • labionda10462's Profile Photo

Is this commutable by public transportation or should I stay closer?

San Francisco Jul 12, 2015 at 1:35 PM

Hi,
      I'm attending several conferences next month and my budget doesn't allow for the swanky downtown hotels. The conference is near Transamerica Pyramid, but I've booked a room in Emeryville neat the San Francisco Bay Bridge; is this commutable at all hours by public transportation? If not should I try to stay closer? Where do you recommend on a tight budget? I'd like to be able to see some of the sights too. :-). Thanks!

more
    • SarahH48's Profile Photo

Catalina Island

Los Angeles Jul 7, 2015 at 3:12 AM

Is this a good place to go with a family of 3 kids as a break from Disney and Lego?

more
    • icamarica's Profile Photo

Immigration process in San Francisco Airport

San Francisco Jul 9, 2015 at 9:07 PM

I'm heading to Salt Lake City next month. Entering the U.S. via San Francisco. I have a 1 hr 44 mins transit time at SF Airport. Is that enough time to go through immigration? Or should I get another flight with longer transit time?

more
    • after midnight walking is safe in sanfrancisco?

San Francisco Jul 21, 2015 at 9:46 PM

I am going to layover at SFO from 9pm untill 4am.
      then me and my friend(both girls) are planing to walk around union square to ghirardelli building area during that time.
      and since we only have time at after midnight, i concern about safety.

I know SF has lots of homeless and this fact makes me more scared. do you guys think it is safe at walk around enjoying midnight sightseeing at SF? ( I have been SF a lot. but visiting the city after midnight is my first experience so i am worried.)

I am planning to visit place of fine arts, ghirardelli square and in and out near ferry building by on foot.

please help me!

more
    • whacattak's Profile Photo

San Diego vs Los Angeles

Los Angeles Jul 13, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Hi ,a friend and I are traveling to Cali labor day weekend for a party that's in San Diego. Would it be better to fly to San Diego and get cabs to be mobile or to LA and get a rental??

more