Calella de Palfrugell

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• girona to htop olympic

by jojones256 Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 3:10 AM

I am flying into girona and staying at hop Olympic callela.when I try and book the transfers it shows as callela de costa and callela de palafurgall???whats the difference?

more
    • girona to htop olympic

by jojones256 Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 3:10 AM

I am flying into girona and staying at hop Olympic callela.when I try and book the transfers it shows as callela de costa and callela de palafurgall???whats the difference?

2 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 6:23 AM
    • transport

by joybelle Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 11:57 AM

How easy is it to get to Calella de Palafrugell from Girona airport, we would like to use public transport if possible. Then once based there how easy is to get to Barcelona please, again by public transport.

• Barcelona airport to Calella de Palfugall

by pinktigra Online Now May 13, 2009 at 2:31 AM

Hi everyone,

We (myself,hubby& kids aged 15,9,2, & 6 months old) are arriving at Barcelona airport next Wednesday afternoon and we were wondering if anyone could recomend the best way to travel to C d F. How much would taxi cost and how long would it take ect?,,
      Also we are staying at the International Hotel is this far from bus/train stops, Has any one herd if this hotel has a good reputation as i cant find many reveiws about it.

Kindest Regards

Pinktigra x

2 Answers May 13, 2009 at 4:52 AM
    • redz

by redz Online Now Feb 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM

A lot of people seem to getting mixed up between Calella, which is close to Barcelona, and Calella de Palafrugell which is 2 hours up the coast in the Girona district. I have been to C d F a few times and was reading the site and couldn't remember seeing discos with foam nights and pictures of bars and restaurants I had never seen before.
      Lets get it right these are 2 different resorts, one lively the other not so.

• House in Calella old town

by sjcsjc Online Now Jun 1, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Hi

Does anyone know of or can recommend any "traditional" town houses in Caella old town that are available to rent out on a weekly basis ? Pref. 2 bedrooms for 2+2.

Many thanks

• ways 2 get 2 and from calella

by bilko1 Online Now Nov 3, 2007 at 2:53 PM

hi peeps
      i am arriving in girona on 7th november and wish to find cheapest way to get
      to calella. i also wish to visit barcelona for glasgow rangers game and would
      like it if someone out there knows bus or train info to and from barcelona from
      calella and what is latest time i can travel back to calella.

thank you
      billyboy

2 Answers Nov 5, 2007 at 8:10 AM
    • Transportation from Callela to Barcelona and to Sitges at nights,back and forth

by polikas Online Now Oct 16, 2007 at 10:51 AM

Hello everyone,

I'd like please to know schedules,names of stations and prices of trians and buses from Callela to Barcelona and to Sitges at nights,back and forth.A friend of mine is going to be in Callela on November the 1st for 3 nights(till Sunday November 4th).

Would appreciate a prompt reply,
      Daniel

2 Answers Oct 16, 2007 at 1:20 PM
    • sshaz1

by sshaz1 Online Now Oct 8, 2007 at 7:48 AM

i would like 2 know how cold is it in calella in january please let me know soon as so i know wat 2 pack thanx sshaz

1 Answer Oct 8, 2007 at 7:56 AM
    • Taxi from Barcelona

by comedianss0 Online Now Sep 17, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Can anyone tell me how much it would be for a taxi from Barcelona airport to Callela De La Costa.
      Thanks

1 Answer Sep 17, 2007 at 12:21 PM
    • Alonso - Formula One in Calella

by gkberry Online Now Sep 4, 2007 at 3:12 PM

Hi there. My boyfriend and I are going to be in Calella this Sunday (9th Sep), and wondered if anyone knows if there are any bars or restaurants etc that are likely to be showing the Formula 1 Grand Prix ? Come on Alonso! Thanks

3 Answers Sep 11, 2007 at 10:45 AM
    • calella to magic fountains in barcelona

by topbaz Online Now Aug 1, 2007 at 9:48 AM

we are going to calella in sept and would like to go to the magic fountains in barcelona by train, does anyone know how easy it is to get there from any stop in barcelona? maybe walk/underground or taxi? also a trip to portaventura is planned and again from a train station how easy is it to get there?
      both trips(including freetime in barcelona on fountain trip) would cost about 45€ each per excursion, so we are trying to find out how easy and if it would be any cheaper 2 of us getting there on our own

thanks in advance for any help.

2 Answers Aug 1, 2007 at 3:52 PM
    • what is nightlife like in calella

by trudy78 Online Now Jun 18, 2007 at 4:45 AM

We have booked a holiday with mates in all inclusive olympic hotel and all I read is bad reviews says there is no nightlife is this true

1 Answer Jun 18, 2007 at 6:49 AM
    • Living in Calella accommodation

by aragouzaridis Online Now May 24, 2007 at 4:24 AM

As part of my German and Spanish university course, in my third year i am supoosed to go and either study or teach in a Spanish or German speaking country. I chose spain as it is my weaker language, and i will be teaching English as a foreign Language for 9 months in the local secondary school. I will be in Calella from very beginning of october to right at the end of May which is technically the off peak season for this resort. I was wondering if anyone has a flat/house that they would be willing to rent me for that period of time. Obviously im only one person and a student so my budget for rent per month should be about £500 or preferably less. If anyone can sort me out please email me at aragouzaridis@aol.com

i look forward to any responses
      thanks

• moyen de transport de l'aéroport de barcelone a calella de la costa

by david.lequien Online Now May 2, 2007 at 6:22 AM

bonjour,
      j'ai réservé du 21/07/2007 au 04/08/2007 un séjour à l'hotel OASIS PARK à CALELLA (ESPAGNE)pour 4 personnes. Le transport n'est pas compris dans la réservation. Je suis susceptible de m'y rendre en avion à partir de LILLE. Quel est l'aéroport le plus proche de CALELLA et de l'aéroport en question, quels sont les moyens de transport(train,taxi,bus,métro) pour arriver à l'hotel OASIS PARK;Je souhaiterais connaitre les tarifs, la durée de trajet et la fréquence des départs et arrivées.

2 Answers May 3, 2007 at 7:08 AM
    • Train to Perpignan

by redlock Online Now Apr 17, 2007 at 11:50 AM

Could someone tell me if it is possible to travel to Perignan from Calella.
      We are staying at the Maritim in July and we are going through to France for a night.
      I thought you could get a direct train to Perpignan, but looking at the website now it seems I would have to either go to Girona or Barcelona to change trains. Could anyone enlighten me further, please.

Mark.

4 Answers Apr 18, 2007 at 8:40 AM
    • nergaaa57's Profile Photo

Trains & buses from Girona & Barcelona

by nergaaa57 Online Now Apr 9, 2007 at 7:03 AM

We are arriving in either Girona or Barcelona by bus and would like to know what is the best way to get to Calella and at what cost, is it best by bus or train, is a taxi an option if not expensive. I also need to know what is the best way to get back to Callela from Barcelona after going to see Barcelona play because this will be late if it is a late kick-off. We will be arriving on May 26th 2007 for 8 nights.

4 Answers Apr 10, 2007 at 6:22 AM
    • Weather dilemma

by Lisaburnell Online Now Mar 30, 2007 at 11:15 AM

Hi if anyone can help me I'd b really grateful. Travelling to Calella with my family on April 13th. Heard so many differing stories re weather temps. Most say that it will be cold but I managed to get onto a site thru google with a webcam, and that says that the lowest temp so far in March is 20.7c. Can anyone let me know if this may be true as getting worried what sort or clothes to pack for a family of four!!!! Prersumably it will be cold in the evening but not sure about the days?

4 Answers Apr 5, 2007 at 5:39 AM
    • taxi from girona to calella

by scoff Online Now Mar 24, 2007 at 12:03 PM

does anyone know how much a taxi is from girona airport to calella?my wife and i will be arriving from blackpool on the 3rd may mid afternoon for 5 nts,staying at the calella palace.any info on hotel or possible taxi share will be apprieciated.also will it be hot?

2 Answers Mar 29, 2007 at 9:33 AM
    • Help

by daniellea1 Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 2:46 PM

i am traveling to calella in 6weeks on the 25th april to the 2may and im starting to panic about all the bad reviews. whats it like and what will the weather be like? is the night life good?

im staying at htop olympic and have heard really bad reviews is it really that bad?

has anyone been to the medi evil night or the grand palace? whats that like?

do i dress casual?or dress up abit?

thnks danielle x

3 Answers Apr 26, 2007 at 5:57 AM
    • March Visit

by Denver99 Online Now Feb 28, 2007 at 9:36 AM

Going to Calella in mid March with my eleven year old son. Staying at the Calella Palace and read mixed reviews, some saying how noisy it is. Wondered if anyone else has stayed. Also never been to this region before, is there a best place to eat/go etc. Any tips, advice would be greatly appreciated. Is it worth us going to Barcelona? It is usually short and tee shirt weather in March?

Many thanks in ancipation.

4 Answers Mar 5, 2007 at 2:35 PM
    • March in Calella?

by HarrogateDave Online Now Feb 18, 2007 at 10:04 AM

Going to Calella in early March and was wondering what the weather will be like? I was also wondering how many bars and resturants will be open and if anyone could recommed anywhere.

Cheers

2 Answers Mar 5, 2007 at 2:31 PM
    • Airport to Calella

by caro346 Online Now Jan 26, 2007 at 6:05 AM

Hi

We're going to Calella in March and was wondering if anyone has any advice on the best way to get there from Girona airport. Our plane doesn't arrive until 11pm so i expcect all public transport is not going to be running at this time. i did read somewhere about Ryanair providing transfers but i can't seem to find out any more than that - ie where from and to and how to book.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
      Caro

5 Answers Feb 1, 2007 at 2:17 AM
    • Travel Advice to and from Calella

by traveler_one Online Now Jan 6, 2007 at 3:35 PM

I am visiting calella at the end of january I just wanted advice on a few details I havent been able to get from Google:

1. I have not booked transfers, is the train a good option from Girona airport? How long would it take to get to Calella.

2. I would really like to go to Barcelona for a day trip - what is the best form of travel from Calella

3. What will the weather be like there at the end of January.

I hope someone can help my computer is exhausted.

2 Answers Jan 27, 2007 at 8:04 AM
    • Any Where Open and What to do ?

by nigelbfc Online Now Dec 6, 2006 at 6:29 AM

Apart from jumping on the train to barca will there been anything to do in Calella this weekend 8th Dec to 11th Dec. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Amaika as a birthday suprise but a bit worried now that we will be sat in the hotel bar for the entire time :-(. Also any bars/clubs open in the evening????????

1 Answer Dec 28, 2006 at 12:26 PM
    • Swim team advice / other teams / swim meet

by Dabby Online Now Oct 14, 2006 at 11:21 PM

We're travelling to Calella from March 18 -31 , 2007 as a swim team of teens aged 12-17. It would be great to meet any other swim teams who will be training at the same time and would like to set up a friendly swim meet. Also , if anyone has trained in Calella before , what's it like ? Any advice for fun things to do in our spare time ? Should we venture out of Calella on day trips ? Thanks in advance for your help !

1 Answer Oct 21, 2006 at 12:55 PM
    • how to book

by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Online Now Oct 8, 2006 at 3:08 AM

could someone please tell me how do i book the mar blau apartments in calella
      costa brava,i want to book them myself, not a travel agent or holiday company.

• Aparthotel Safari

by masters Online Now Sep 13, 2006 at 11:42 AM

Can anyone give me information on this aparthotel as we are planning to travel to Calella from 4th - 8th October 2006 and would really appreciate your opinion on this aparthotel.

1 Answer Sep 15, 2006 at 2:10 PM
    • Recommandations needed

by Thagaard Online Now Sep 12, 2006 at 6:06 AM

Hi all

I am going to Calella as a coach with my swim team in october, and I have a couple of questions, which I hope sone of you nice people can/will answer:

1. We are staying at Sant Jordi Hotel. Does anybody know anything of the standard there?

2. Are there any major sights in (or around) the city that will attract the interest of a group of 12-18 years old, not counting the nightlife :-)?

3. What is the weather typically like in mid october? Does it rain a lot? Is the water in the ocean still hot enough to go swimming?

4. We are using the local 50m pool. Does anyone have information on this facility? Anything will be greatly appreciated.

5. We will be heading for Barcelona one day, but do only want to miss one workout. We have the pool from 11AM - 1PM and from 6PM - 8PM. Will it be better to go in the morning (and miss the early session) or go in the evening (and miss the late session)? That is, is the city alive from 9AM to 4PM or is it better to be there from 2PM to 9PM?

Any other info on this place will of course also be preatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
      Morten Thagaard

5 Answers Mar 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM
    • domangie's Profile Photo

H>Top Olympic Hotel

by domangie Online Now Sep 7, 2006 at 11:12 AM

Going to Calella early October, and staying at the Olympic for one week. Anyone give me some info on hotel. Read some reviews which are pretty awful. Now I'm panicking!!!! Help.

1 Answer Sep 4, 2007 at 6:59 AM
    • tomosnr's Profile Photo

mar blau apartments

by tomosnr Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 5:16 AM

hi my daughter has booked to go to the mar blau apartments in sept.cannot find any website for these apts. does anybody know what they are like

2 Answers Sep 5, 2006 at 4:47 PM