Calderitas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportatio

Playa del Carmen Jul 31, 2015 at 9:27 AM

What would be the cheapest and safest way to get to the ruins in Tulum from a resort in Playa del Carmen? and Are the ruins close to restaurants within a walking distant?
      What would be a the appropriate amount of Cash to bring for this day-trip?

more
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Cuncun to Playa del carmen shuttle bus door to door?

Cancún Jul 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Hi can anybody tell me if there is a door to door shuttle bus service from cancun to play del Carmen? I know there is a public bus but im looking for a shuttle bus :)

more
    • jacqulin's Profile Photo

rental car

Playa del Carmen Jul 5, 2015 at 9:41 PM

Is it easy to get a rental car  from the airport Cancun to the resort in playa Del Carmen? Thank you

more
    • whats the best deal, all inclusive or only hotel and dine out?

Cancún Jul 5, 2015 at 3:56 PM

whats the best deal, all inclusive or only hotel and dine out?

more
    • Bus from cancun to Guatemala

Cancún Jul 22, 2015 at 11:40 PM

hello!
      Myself and friends are heading over to the states in a few days and have just found out on arrival we need an exiting pass, we allready had one booked but that was from LA to La Paz, Mexico.. Now i have just been informed that the ticket from LA to MEX does not prove you are leaving... We will be leaving USA within the 90 days but were looking to catch a bus through mexico and down to central america.. so i guess the question is how can i go about booking a flight or bus out of mexico into central america in advance so the customs security let us enter the country. Also if anyone knows any cheap bus companys that can accomodate for this?

more