Caldaro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• enough time for transfer ferry from Santa Teresa di Gallura

Porto Torres Mar 2, 2015 at 1:16 AM

We arrive with Grimaldi ferry from Barcelona to Porto Torres on 22th August at 11.30am. We want to get a ferry from Santa Teresa to Bonifacio with Moby ferrys at 15h. We have seen in google maps that the journey by road from Porto Torres to Santa Teresa is about 1h44m so I guess that would have enough time to get the 15h ferry.

Can anyone confirm this?

more
    • rsgoers's Profile Photo

Hiking in Ischia

Ischia Mar 1, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Anyone done any hiking in Ischia? Can you please share your experience? Thanks!

more
    • Language class in Crotone?

Crotone Mar 25, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Ciao - Ho intenzione di trascorrere qualche settimana in Crotone questo autunno e sto cercando l'opportunità di imparare un po 'di lingua italiana. Qualcuno sa di una classe per gli stranieri insegnato a Crotone? Grazie.

more
    • Ferry to Lugano

Porlezza Mar 24, 2015 at 8:05 PM

We plan to take the ferry from Porlezza to Lugano after traveling by bus from Menaggio. Can anyone advise me please if the bus stop is anywhere near the ferry wharf? Also the timetable suggests there is only one ferry per day, is this correct?
      Any advice would be much appreciated.

more
    • Venice to Cortina

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 22, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Hi all,

1) what bus/buses should i take if i would like to have a 1 day trip from Venice to Cortina? Please inform what is the website and specify the station name i should take from Venice to Cortina?

2) is the bus station at Cortina the town itself? if not, how do i get there? how much? And would i be able to see all the beautiful landscape/alps/mountains? Or i would need to go outskirts? If yes, how do i go?

3) is 1 day to spend at the town of Cortina too long? Would you recommend any stopovers along the way from Venice to Cortina?

4) I am going with a group of 7 people, if i were to take the 1 day tours or book a van from Venice to Cortina, which tour company or van company would you recommend? and which is cheaper?

thank you so much for answering these questions.

more
    • Ferry from Sorrento to Ischia?

Ischia Mar 19, 2015 at 1:23 AM

I am staying in Positano for 3 nights from the 20th to 23rd May, I then need to get to Ischia and was wondering what is the bet way to get there. Is there ferries running from sorrento on 23rd May?

more
    • Lombardy travel pass on a regional train to Venice

Brescia Mar 17, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Dear all!
      Does Lombardy travel pass cover the cost of a regional train (Regionale 2707 for example) to Venezia and backwards?
      The train is regional but Venezia is out of Lombardy, that's why I am asking.
      Thank you very much in advance for the information.
      Eugene

more
    • Night Life

Florence Mar 15, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Hi guys! Im organising a group of young Irish Art and Law students to visit Florence for a week. Does anyone know of great clubs and pubs? They're interested in meeting Italiens and other travelers. Good drink deals, music and anything else! Or if there are any evening shows or performances on that would also be superb. Also if anyone knows of cheap but delicious restaurants that would be great, thanks!

more
    • Ferry service to Agropoli

Naples Mar 5, 2015 at 5:20 AM

We are travelling to Agropoli via Naples at the end of May. Is there a car ferry or hydrofoil ferry from Naples on Fridays or Saturdays

more
    • yankeepeddler's Profile Photo

Parking at Trieste Centrale Train Station

Trieste Mar 4, 2015 at 5:56 AM

I will be taking the Trieste to Venice train on May 23 and arriving by car. Does anyone know if the station has a public parking lot and how much it costs? I see listings for private garages, but no public. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Lake Maggiore on the last week of October 2015

Lombardy Mar 23, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hi

I'm planning to visit Lake Maggiore and its surrounding on the 22-26 Oct this year. I understand it is nearing winter.

Are tourism affected by the weather there ? Such as, ferries no longer running, or shops closed, and all that we could see are the sceneries without being able to take any ferry ride out to the other areas.

Additionally, does any knows whether the Lake Maggiore Express be operating in that period of the year.
      I've checked on the website, and the schedules are til June. We would like to see the picturesque scenery.

Any help is much appreciated.

more
    • I need some cheap apartment for two families/4 adults, 6 childrens/

Calabria Mar 23, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Do you have any tipe for accomodation near the beach? Not in new hotels, I prefere old buildings or some apartments near sea.

Thanks

more
    • accomodation for two families / 4 adults, 6 children/

Calabria Mar 23, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Can you pls help me to find some nice and cheap location, where we can stay for our holliday. /About 10 days/. We need accomodation near sea/the best are send's beach, and we are twoo families with small children.
      Give me some tips, pls. We are plannig to go in July.
      Thank you.
      Eva

more
    • jrmcdona's Profile Photo

Car rental in or near Montepulciano

Italy Mar 19, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Hello,

We are taking a train from Rome up towards Montepulciano and Tuscany. I figure getting off the train in Montepulciano is a good place to stop and rent a car. We plan to get a place to stay out in the countryside or out near Montefollonico or Montalcino.

Does this sound like a good approach?

Thanks
      Jordan

more
    • Left luggage Pompeii

Pompeii Mar 16, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Hi, we are travelling from sorrento to Naples and hoping to stop off and visit Pompeii and Vesuvius as a day trip. Is it possible to leave luggage at the Pompeii site see this site, then travel to Vesuvius and return to pick up luggage or must we pick up our luggage as we leave the Pompeii site? Thanks

more
    • What to do in April

Santa Marinella Mar 8, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Going to Rome, saw Santa Marinella on tv. Is April a good time for day trip?
      Not swimming, but for a look around.

more
    • Karaoke in Verona

Verona Mar 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM

Any karaoke in Verona?

more
    • ReneeS17's Profile Photo

Taxis at Lecco train station

Lecco Mar 4, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Are there taxis at the Lecco train station? We will need one to get to our hotel in Malgrate

more
    • ancona airport to ancona train station

Ancona Mar 4, 2015 at 3:02 AM

Can anyone give me an idea of what is the quickest way to the station from the airport and how long it will take please.

Thank you

more
    • montezaro's Profile Photo

Train or bus?

San Gimignano Mar 3, 2015 at 2:57 AM

What is the most appropriate way to get to San Gimignano if I start traveling from Trieste?

more
    • Alghero for teenagers...

Alghero Mar 2, 2015 at 6:52 PM

What is Alghero like for teenage boys. We will be travelling with a 16 and 14 year old. They are very active - love soccer, surfing, skating. They'll need a bit of freedom if they are to have a good time. Is Alghero safe for them to go off on their own? Are there parks where they can kick a ball around? A beach they can go swimming at? Also what is Sardegna like generally for cycling from place to place...

more
    • Weather in late September through mid-October?

Liguria Mar 23, 2015 at 12:48 PM

We are planning to go to Liguria either the week of 27 September or 11 October. I've read conflicting information about the amount of rain we might expect. Do you recommend avoiding this time of year? A little rain is OK, but we don't want the torrential rains.

more
    • Venice to Cortina

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 22, 2015 at 10:28 AM

asnlkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

more
    • Day trips from Pizzo

Calabria Mar 17, 2015 at 11:11 PM

I will be in Pizzo in June next year for a week and I am interested to know how easy is it to do day trips to the rest of Calabria by bus or train? Thankyou!

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

The Ferry Terminal Albania

Trieste Mar 13, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Is there a pavement from the ferry check-in to the Albania Ferry? If not how do you get from check-in to the ferry?

more