Caladesi Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A Date in Naples FL

Naples Jul 13, 2015 at 7:10 PM

I'm 37 from Sarasota, He's 26 from Miami, our halfway point is Naples FL. Any suggestions for fun things to do, food, etc?

more
    • Indian/Pakistani Restaurant

Orlando Jul 13, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Do you know decent indian or Pakistani restaurants in Orlando. have rent a car to move.

more
    • 2 bedroom suite international drive - suggestions

Orlando Jul 21, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Hello, I'm looking to spend 2-3 weeks in Orlando early July 2016 with husband and son (15 yrs). I'd like to base on international drive due to the transport links and amenities. With my son being the age he is we ideally want either a 2 bed apartment/suite or a room with a separate lounge sofabed. Any recommendations near an idrive trolley stop with good pool? Or would it be cheaper to get interconnecting rooms?

more
    • Hawthorn suites??

Orlando Jul 13, 2015 at 4:48 AM

I've been priced for the hawthorn suites on international drive but have read on one review that they are about a 40 min walk to eating places....can anyone Confirm this please as with two teenagers and a one year old this isn't really ideal but we can't seem to find another hotel offering a suite that's more central that doesnt cost the earth.

Thanks

more
    • trip to key west 4th-8th April 2016

Key West Jul 31, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Hi all,
      I'm planning on visiting Key West (for the first time) next April (4-8). Will there still be spring breakers around (college students)?

more
    • Where to stay in Florida Keys for best diving on short trip

Florida Keys Jul 11, 2015 at 5:03 PM

We will be in the Keys for 3 days and plan on diving as much as possible at different locations. Any recommendations on where to stay that is centrally located so we can get some good diving in?

more
    • Johan70's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Gulf Coast?

Florida Jul 12, 2015 at 8:10 AM

We are a couple from Sweden who is planning a trip to the Gulf Coast but don't know where to stay.
      We have been looking at Siesta Keys or Fort Myers Beach but it's hard to decide.
      We love going to white sandy beach, having dinner and a couple of beers in the evening preferbly with some live music :)
      Could anyone give us some tips? There must be some small shops and we want to meet people so it shouldn't be to quiet.

more
    • Breakfest at South Beach Miami

Miami Beach Jul 4, 2015 at 11:29 AM

Where to go for breakfest in South Beach Miami?

more
    • Package holiday

Orlando Jul 7, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Can anyone recommend a tour operator / website to book a package holiday to Disney with please. I live in the UK so one here please. Thanks

more
    • sight seeing and reading

Miami Jul 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

What is the best hostel for sight seeing and reading?

more