Travel Answers
Cala Figuera

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pn1's Profile Photo

Time to do the Soller train and the tram?

Palma de Mallorca May 10, 2015 at 8:22 PM

In June 2015, I am on a cruise that's timed to be in Palma from 0900 to 1600. I am wondering if that would be sufficient time to ride the Soller train and tram? I would be thinking of one direction only.

My thoughts would be to get a taxi from the cruise terminal to the end of the tram line at Soller? Then take the tram and transfer to the train back to Palma. Or perhaps just ride the tram and take a (faster?) bus back?

Is that feasible in the time available? And with the summer tourist crowds? Any advice would be appreciated.

more
    • Looking for large sailboat hire!

Cala D'or May 10, 2015 at 9:59 AM

Hi, I would like yo hire a sailboat of somekind to hold 21 people for a day for my husbands 50th in august. Am struggling online to find anything for that amount of people - can anyone help please?
      Ideally it must have a bar or allow us to bring our own refreshments and we want to be able to stop and swim off the boat. We are staying at cala egos so would like to leave from cala for marina or Porto petro
      Thanks

more
    • Palma Nightlife

Palma de Mallorca May 3, 2015 at 12:09 PM

Hi. Im going to palma end of May and wondered if there was much nightlife..Im staying in Old town palma and wondered if that is far from the Clubs/bars and restaurants ? Thanks

more
    • Travelling Ibiza alone

Ibiza May 12, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Hello,

I am a male to female crossdresser (occasionally not full time) planning to visit ibiza in july on the gay pride. i would like to know how people react if they see a man dressed as woman. is there any special place to enjoy for crossdressers? is it possible to find any friend etc?
      Thanks
      Monica

more
    • Shopping in Ibiza

Ibiza May 5, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Which resort in Ibiza has department stores and which has local shops for fashion?

more
    • Deya versus Palma de Mallorca

Deyá May 4, 2015 at 8:40 AM

We only have 2 days in Mallorca. There are 2 couples celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. I chose a hotel in Deya (Hotel Es Moli) for our short stay. I'm having second thoughts and am wavering that we should have booked a hotel in Palma de Mallorca (Nixe Palace Hotel). Any input as to whether for this short stay this is the better choice???

wrhuff

more
    • How to spend 2k?

Palma de Mallorca May 9, 2015 at 2:10 PM

We have 2k budget for some fun event. How would you spend it?

more