Cahal Pech Travel Answers

change location

honeymoon info

by jerrynliz Online Now Nov 27, 2004 at 8:40 PM

Hey! I am interested in hearing from anyone who has stayed at the Cahal Pech Village Resort. It seems very affordable, but is it really a good value? I would like to stay in one of the cabanas rather than the hotel. Naturally, I want to make sure the place is honeymoon-worthy. thanks so much for any tips.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • africaking's Profile Photo

Re: honeymoon info

by africaking Online Now Dec 3, 2004 at 2:28 PM

Have you seen the website yet? I'm sure you have but here it is anyway http://www.cahalpech.com/ The area is nice, but havent stayed at the village, but i hear it is worth it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: honeymoon info

by travlingirl Online Now Jan 3, 2005 at 10:38 AM

I stayed at Cahal Pech last summer and loved it and would recomend it to anyone, The staff could not be friendlier . We ended up arranging all our day trips with them, like a trip to Tikal in Guatemala (which is a must see) as well as caving, can hiking with them and it was well worth. The view is awesome though there is a killer hill you have to climb if you decide to go walking into town. When we went there wasn't a pool but hear there was one just built which makes it even better.

• Re: honeymoon info

by BZEGuide Online Now Jan 14, 2005 at 2:06 PM

Cshsl Pech is a nice place to stay. however, there are other Resort where can can have a unique experience. Chaa Creek or Hidden Valley Inn are very nice palce places for honeymooners. Blancaneaux Lodge and Five Sisters Lodge are ok. Located in the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve. email delia@mayatravelservices.com as she cordinates and arranges wedding and honeymoons in Belize. EDR

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines