Cagwait Travel Answers

change location

Contact for Cagwait White Beach Resort?

by pobney Online Now Dec 11, 2007 at 8:49 PM

I am seeking to visit Cagwait White Beach and would like to know the contact for the resort. Can someone help? Thank you.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • sarski's Profile Photo

Re: Contact for Cagwait White Beach Resort?

by sarski Online Now Jun 1, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Hi, it's a bit long overdue response but here are the contact information of the resort, to wit:

1. Fred Lozada
    +639208608142
    Cagwait White Beach Resort

2. Sally Yu
    +639187975087/+639215280841
    Xtreme Beach Resort
    xtreme13cagwait@yahoo.com.ph

3. Bema Theresa Vasquez
    +639215315329
    Lolenghayaw Beach Resort
    lolenghayaw@yahoo.com

Please be informed that there is an upcoming activity on the Cagwait White Beach Cove this June 21-24 tagged as 12th Kaliguan Festival.

How to get there? You have to take a bus ride from Butuan City or Davao City bus terminal bound to Tandag City. Tell the bus ticket collector that you are going to Cagwait. You will reach Cagwait before Tandag. At the Cagwait junction, just take a motorized tricycle that will lead you to the Cagwait White Beach area. From the above mentioned resorts, you can go first to the Xtreme Beach Resort because the place can provide you food if you feel hungry. For other resorts, food is a problem unless you booked earlier and you are in groups. However, during Kaliguan Festival session, food is not really an issue. Business activities abound during this period.

For your information and guidance.

Hope you will enjoy your stay there.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Contact for Cagwait White Beach Resort?

by rob245754 Online Now Aug 21, 2009 at 4:07 AM

I have just built a big house in unidad, which is very close to cagwait white beach, aircon etc, and was thinking maybe I should take in lodgers/tourists that want to visit cagwait white sand beach, coz maybe it would be of interest and help the local economy also.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines