change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fabteacher's Profile Photo

Restaurants?

Guanica Yesterday

Any suggestions as to good simple restaurants as well as good but but more upscale restaurants? Thanks very much!

more
    • rent a friend.

Puerto Rico Dec 14, 2014 at 5:01 AM

In some countries there is a service called a "rent a local friend". Is there in Puerto Rico?

more
    • Where to stay

San Juan Nov 30, 2014 at 9:55 AM

We are planning a mid week 3 night stay in March 2015 in San Juan, where will be the best place or region to stay for both good beaches and good nightlife?

more
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

bus service in isla verde Puerto Rico

San Juan Dec 23, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Juzt wondering where to get OFF the bus if I ever manage to get on a bus heading to old san juan. Thanks

more
    • AlexandriaB's Profile Photo

bus vs taxi

San Juan Dec 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Arriving at SJU and staying at Coral by the Sea hotel...is there a bus that runs directly to this hotel rather than loading and unloading and paying $1.00 per bag...there are 6 of us plus a child so either has to be a HUGE van with bags or likely easier on bus. Do buses allow luggage?
      Can we take bus from hotel to the cruise port or does it require taking more than 1 bus and going for an hour adventure tour?
      Buses are 75cents or something...no baggage fee. Just seems such a waste when hotel is not even 5 minutes from airport.

more
    • jmhultin's Profile Photo

Getting to/between the islands

Puerto Rico Dec 5, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Planning travel for February. My Fodor's guide makes it sound like a piece of cake to and between Vieques and Culebra from the main island. But my research indicates that it's rather expensive to fly, and that ferries are unpredictable at best, and almost no way to get between the islands without going back to PR.

Can anybody give me any suggestions?

more