Càgliari

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Salsa in Alghero?

Alghero Apr 1, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I shall visit Alghero in May as a tourist. Are there any places where you can dance salsa?

Martin
      Denmark

more
    • Walk to Tiscali

Sardegna Apr 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

How old should children bee to manage the walk to the old village in Tinscali?

more
    • sardegna in may

Sardegna Apr 5, 2014 at 6:01 AM

hi
      I am planning to travel sardegna for 12 days alone
      The north of the island ( from alghero to olibia)
      I'd like to travel without cars because I haven't a driver's license
      how about think that ? that make a sense ??
      and I wanna go to stintino (plage de Pelosa)
      how can I get from alghero to stintino ?
      are there buses ?

thanks for your helps !!

more
    • Bus from Cagliari to SantʼAnna Arresi

by yasmin0 Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 12:00 PM

How much is a bus ticket ?

2 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 1:14 PM
    • Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

Hotels near Old Town/ centre with good transport links to beaches

by Paisleypaul Online Now Dec 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM

We are looking to spend about 7 days in Cagliari early June 2013.
      In common with other places, we try to stay centrally. I see the beaches are not near the Old Town, this does not present a problem, we dop not mind a walk up to 30 minutes or so to the beach but likes of Poetto beach may be further? By contrast, we like the central cafes and ristorante to be just a few steps out of the hotel when we go out in the evening.
      Does anyone have any ideas for hotels near the centro storico with decent autobus links to Poetto or similar?
      Look forward as always to your replies

• Bus from Cagliari to Cala Sinzias

by tomkovic Online Now May 10, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Hello,
      which bus goes from Cagliari to Cala Sinzias? I know ARST web site but I dont find here a number of bus.
      Thanks for reply.

4 Answers May 11, 2011 at 1:03 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

prononciation

by alectrevor Online Now Jan 18, 2011 at 4:24 AM

Is the " g " in Cagliari silent. Is it pronouced Caliari. Thanks.

7 Answers Jan 18, 2011 at 3:34 PM
    • Transportation from cruise ship terminal

by vonysc Online Now Jan 11, 2011 at 7:44 AM

Will be in Calgliari in Feb and wondered what the best way to get fron the cruise ship terminal to the town centre is e.g. bus or train.

1 Answer Jan 11, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    • mirlox's Profile Photo

4 Days in Cagliari

by mirlox Online Now Jun 11, 2010 at 5:40 AM

Hi!I am thinking in making a 4 days holidays in cagliari. I would like you to recommend me the cheapest hire car company and also accomodation for two person!
      Thanks a lot!ciao!

1 Answer Jun 11, 2010 at 9:40 AM
    • mummybearspain's Profile Photo

5 hours in Cagliari

by mummybearspain Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 4:07 AM

We are visiting by cruise ship at the end of May and want to see the most interesting and popular places. Can anyone give us any ideas on how to plan our time well?

2 Answers May 11, 2010 at 2:44 AM
    • how to get there from cannes

by maxiem Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 2:59 AM

hi, if iam in cannes-france, how will i get to cagliari from there is it by car, train, ferry ? please explain in details if possible the best and fastest way

thx :)

2 Answers Jan 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM
    • Most economical way to Sighientu Life Hotel & SPA

by Luigi6 Online Now Jun 9, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Hi,
      I am visiting Caliari. Can anyone advise me what is the most economical way to travel to Sighientu Life Hotel & SPA from the airport in Caliari. How much would a 20miles taxi journey costs? Has anyone stayed at this hotel?

thanks

2 Answers Jun 18, 2009 at 3:03 AM
    • Cagliari Airport bus service: T Hotel

by bhpen Online Now Apr 15, 2009 at 6:43 AM

Not unsurprisingly, our Ryanair flight (13 may 09) has been delayed until a scheduled arrival time of 23.25!
      As taxi fares in cagliari appear particularly high(?) does anyone know whether the airport bus into the town will still be running at that hour?

Also, would anyone know if the walk to the T HOTEL (cabin baggage only) would be feasible from the Bus Station - (always assuming of course we can get that far so late at night?)
      Many thanks,
      Brian & Helen

1 Answer Apr 15, 2009 at 7:25 AM
    • b080972's Profile Photo

Bus to Poetto Beach

by b080972 Online Now Jul 6, 2008 at 6:45 AM

Can you please help with details of which bus to take from Cagliari port to Poetto beach? How long does it take and what is the fare? Do the buses run regularly? Thanks for any help.

4 Answers Jul 6, 2008 at 2:44 PM
    • chetverona's Profile Photo

Scuba diving course in Porto Pino (west of Cagliari)

by chetverona Online Now Apr 15, 2008 at 1:07 AM

Hi, I will be in Porto Pino one week and I would like to do a PADI Open Water Diver course. Do you know any scuba diving shool in Porto Pino or nearby? Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 15, 2008 at 7:46 AM
    • gregh104's Profile Photo

Trip to Sardinia

by gregh104 Online Now Feb 5, 2008 at 10:49 AM

Hello, I am planning a trip to Sardinia and am strongly considering Cagliari. Can someone advise what the beaches are like in the beginning of June, and what type of choices I have? Also, I am considering staying at the T Hotel, and although it looks great, I want to make sure it is not too far out of the way of things. I don't mind a 10-20 minute trip everyday and I dont mind a bit of a walk as well, but want to make sure I am not upwards of an hour away. Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Greg

2 Answers Feb 5, 2008 at 5:25 PM
    • Barumini

by poiuz Online Now Jan 18, 2007 at 8:55 AM

Hi,

is it possible to visit the Barumini Nuraghe site on a daytrip from Cagliari by public transportation?

Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 27, 2007 at 2:12 AM
    • ferries to sicily

by poiuz Online Now Dec 13, 2006 at 2:18 AM

Hi,
      i was wondering whether there are other ferry companies besides tirrenia that go from sardinia to sicily? (preferably from cagliari)
      i checked their website (tirrenia.it/index_en.asp) and judging by their current schedule they only go to palermo on friday and trapani on monday. i doubt it will change by the end of march.
      for our trip a wednesday departure would be ideal.
      thanks for your help!

1 Answer Dec 13, 2006 at 2:20 AM
    • help us out

by brightonbloy Online Now Jul 20, 2005 at 11:46 AM

I am looking to travel for a weekend in Cagliari or close by with a few friends, I need some advise on where to stay. We are only staying for 2 nights and would like to see a liitle of the city and spend some time on the beach. Also We would love to check out some open air clubbng on the saturday night (of Course!!)

Any comments you have would be great.