Cagayan de Oro City Travel Answers

change location

Itenerary and budgetin CDO and Camiguin

by mathet Online Now Mar 17, 2008 at 2:11 AM

Hi All,

Me and my boyfriend are planning to have a vacation in Cagayan De Oro and Camiguin this April 10, 11, 12 and coming home in April 13, 5 pm...

I still haven't planned for my itenerary and a bit worried for our budget.

Is there anybody I can talk to (cellphone would be best)for proposed activities and hotels where I can stay at so that I can have a view of the place and get a glimpse of how much I am going to spend on this vacation.

As I review the blogs, it seems that white water rafting, ziplines in Mapawa and a whole day tour around camiguin would be best.

Can anybody help me with this?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • kalambagohan's Profile Photo

Re: Itenerary and budgetin CDO and Camiguin

by kalambagohan Online Now Mar 18, 2008 at 7:23 PM

Last month someone asked the same question about Cagayan de Oro activities and accommodations. Just try reviewing it here in VT. Budget? It really depends on your comfort level. If you are the ultimate backpacker who would eat in local restaurants or carenderia, take local transpo (no taxis) and get a dorm type accommodation (250 Pesos per bed), you probably spend around 500 Pesos a day each, excluding plane or boat tickets. If you want a comfortable budget, around 1,000 to 1,500 Pesos a day each. Take note mid range accommodation in Cagayan de Oro runs around 600 to 900 Pesos a room, good for two persons (split the cost each). For above average restaurants, you might spend around 200 to 300 Pesos per plate. Check this Cagayan de Oro website at http://www.cdoguide.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Cagayan de Oro City Travel Answer Locations