Cagayan de Oro Travel Answers

change location
reality_kicks's Profile Photo

CDO-Camiguin Tour

by reality_kicks Online Now Feb 3, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Hi, VT friends! :)

Me and 4 other friends are going to CDO and Camiguin on 5Feb and 8Feb. we will be arriving at 10 am CDO airport and will have to return back at 8feb 6:36 morning flight (i know, its toooo early.. haay).

we're planning of doing the white water rafting, canopy walk, zip-lining, rapelling in CDO. which is better to visit, Macahambus Adevnture Park or Mapawa Nature Park. Since we are on a tight schedule, we're thinking of visiting only one park.

and then next will be camiguin. is it possible for us to tour camiguin for just a whole day (invluding the white beach already)?

also where's the best place we can stay (CDO and Camiguin) that's not too expensive but have decent private bathroom/toilet.

Thanks! Sorry for the rush! :)

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • kalambagohan's Profile Photo

Re: CDO-Camiguin Tour

by kalambagohan Online Now Feb 3, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Macahambus Adventure Park is along the way going to the whitewater rafting site. In fact some rafting companies offer a package which includes Macahambus Adventure Park where you do the canopy walk and zip line. Mapawa is quite far but near to Malasag Eco Village.

You can even go around the entire Camiguin Island within 2 to 3 hours! But do not forget to go white island. Not going there is a mortal sin in Camiguin :)

For Camiguin, I suggest you stay in Paguias Cottages. It is near the white island. Their rooms can accommodate around 5 people but not airconditioned. Check out VT Travel Guide for Camiguin. The information and some photos are there. Also check out this website http://www.freewebs.com/camiguinguide

For Cagayan de Oro City, I suggest you stay in Hotel Ramon or Cagayan Park View. They have a family room which only costs around 1,200. It is already airconditioned. Check out this website for more information (go to Hotels-Downtown)
    http://www.cdoguide.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Cagayan de Oro