Cadiz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Cadiz port to Seville

by mbNelson Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Please advise best transportation for a visit to Seville by two people from a cruise ship docking in Cadiz on a Saturday at 7:00. Interested in dependability, schedule, and price.

4 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 4:58 AM
    • celem's Profile Photo

Cadiz Central Market food stalls?

by celem Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Regarding the Cadiz Central Market along P.I. Libertad, in addition to fresh seafood, meat, vegetables, are there also some food stalls that sell cooked food that can be purchased for lunch or snacks?

3 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 5:27 AM
    • surrounding villages

by desjars Online Now Dec 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM

What are the most charming ones?

8 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    • Travel to Cádiz

by JenRuss Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Hi all, i'm about to move to Cádiz in September to teach English. Does anybody know the best way to travel from the North West of England? I'm aware there are going to be changes as I can't find a direct bus/train from any airports nearby. Just want to know the quickest route that preferably doesn't involve travelling down to London first...

Any help appreciated! Thank you.

3 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    • Teaching English Cadiz

by Irislori Online Now Jul 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Hi guys, I am moving to Cadiz in September to be an English teacher in I.E.S. Sancti Petri. I've never been to Cadiz before. I am wondering does anybody know the best way to travel from Ireland? Also does anybody know where this school is situated in the city? Google Maps just won't find it.
      Many Thanks

3 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM
    • BrunoLeydet's Profile Photo

Beach Volleyball in Cadiz in May 2014

by BrunoLeydet Online Now Jun 30, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I would like to organize a week in Cadiz with 3 to 4 hours beach volleyball training per day.
      Do you know hotels at the sea side with beach fields?

• B&Bs

by boylers Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 3:09 AM

Hi there
      does anyone have any recommendations for B&B accommodation in Cadiz.
      Am travelling alone so would like somewhere beside the beach

• teaching positions in cadiz for '13-14

by bumblebea94 Online Now May 30, 2013 at 5:06 PM

hi guys,
      i'm a certified english teacher w/5 years experience. currently looking for positions in cadiz as i will be relocating there in september. if you know of any good positions, please let me know. thanks!

1 Answer May 31, 2013 at 7:27 AM
    • what to do

by abaumg2 Online Now Apr 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Is there enough to see and do in Cadiz for 4 days, or should we plan to spend some of that time elsewhere in southern spain?

4 Answers May 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    • Games

by FReady Online Now Apr 8, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Are there any games areas in cadiz, like arcades or places like Tracedero, places where young people chill out and play?

1 Answer Apr 11, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Cadiz as a day trip from Malaga.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 4, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Is this feasible? How long would the journey be between these two cities?

5 Answers Oct 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    • JuneB35's Profile Photo

non duty free cigarettes

by JuneB35 Online Now Aug 24, 2012 at 6:49 AM

where can I find a large tabak in Cadiz please

3 Answers Aug 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM
    • Bus to Arcos de la Frontera

by pattacake Online Now Jul 22, 2012 at 9:17 PM

We are visiting Cadiz in October and would like to take a bus to the village of Arcos de la Frontera. Can anyone help with some information on how often buses run, times etc., Where they leave from? All replies will be appreciated.

1 Answer Jul 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    • Public transport from Gibralter to Cadiz

by moosemcguillicuddy Online Now May 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Hi , can anyone advise me please on Bus travel from La Linea to Cadiz & back in August this summer ? any information relating to travel time, ticket prices, timetables/frequency would be greatly appeciated,

Many thanks,

Mark

3 Answers Jun 9, 2012 at 5:20 AM
    • Cadiz to Seville at Christmas

by Laurimar Online Now Nov 25, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Can anyone give me guidance as to the best way to get to Seville from Cadiz. we will be on a cruise at Christmas.

Is bus quicker and cheaper and how long do bus and train journeys take Please?

1 Answer Nov 25, 2011 at 1:58 AM
    • Souvenir golf balls

by jocruiser45 Online Now Oct 4, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I would like to know where the closest place from the cruiship pier where I could purchase golf balls for a friend who collects them. I would even consider going to a golf course if there is any close ones.

• Moving to Cadiz at the end of the month

by Nelnel Online Now Oct 4, 2011 at 5:54 AM

Am hoping for some insider knowledge as my OH and me are packing everything up iin Cornwall and heading off to Cadiz. We have initially rented a holiday villa for a couple of weeks whilst we explore the costa de la luz to see where we would like to rent long term. We do not know the area at all, are in our 30's and ideally like to be near the beaches for surfing etc. However OH works off shore month on month off so will for the majority of the time be on my own so will be taking Spanish classes and hoping to meet people so as not to feel isolated.
      Any suggestions on the best areas?

5 Answers Nov 15, 2011 at 4:31 PM
    • Shopping

by Beep76 Online Now Sep 29, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Is there a good place to shop for souvenirs near the cruise ship post and what would be considered a good thing to buy? Not food.

• Buses from Cadiz along Costa del Luz in October

by Scotwolf Online Now Sep 18, 2011 at 1:34 AM

Hello there
      Could anyone please tell me if the Cadiz bus timetable differs greatly in October? The 'Comes' bus website will not let me enquire that far in advance.
      We do not drive and so public transport is our only means of transport. We are looking to stay in either Conil de la Frontera or Caños de Meca and travelling from Sevilla.
      Many Thanks for any advice.

4 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 11:24 PM
    • ladysail's Profile Photo

Cadiz and All Saints Day Nov. 1

by ladysail Online Now Sep 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Our cruise ship is stopping in Cadiz on Nov. 1 for 12 hours. I know that all shops will be closed. I've heard that there may be All Saints Day festivities going on. Is this true? We'd like something to do in the 12 hours we're there.

Thank you for any suggestions (for staying in the town and not touring around)!

2 Answers Sep 15, 2011 at 12:58 AM
    • blackbell's Profile Photo

want to visit Tavira tower

by blackbell Online Now Sep 13, 2011 at 8:55 AM

What is the bus number from the tain station goes to Tavira tower?I dont want to take the tourist bus 'coz its expensive..

2 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 9:56 AM
    • Rent a Car

by BillOConnor Online Now Sep 5, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Two Seniors would like to rent a car with driver to drive us from Cadiz to Seville on September 20th. We want to visit the Cathedral there and return to Cadiz by three o'clock on the same day to meet our cruise ship? What is the price and driving time? Many thanks for your help. Peace. Bill

2 Answers Sep 6, 2011 at 12:11 AM
    • jeffa79's Profile Photo

Weather in September

by jeffa79 Online Now Sep 2, 2011 at 3:05 AM

Hello all,

Myself and the better half are looking (rather late we must admit) at going to Cadiz and surrounding areas for 5-7 nights from Sunday/Monday week (11/12) but want to check what people think the weather is likely to be?

We've been hearing reports it's a little rainy at present, and while we are interested in exploring we are also interested in some beach time. Is it possible to sit on the beach and swim in the sea? Is it rainy or too windy to enjoy and what sort of temperature is it?

We have also been looking at other options such as Sicily (it's between the two basically and we are looking to book in the next couple of days). Apologies in advance for so many questions.

Kind regards,
      Jeff

4 Answers Sep 2, 2011 at 4:22 AM
    • parks with childrens play areas

by onlyjustbegun Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Hi we are visiting cadiz on a cruise in september with children aged two and six, just wondered if there were any parks with slides etc where we could take the children.

1 Answer Aug 30, 2011 at 1:11 AM
    • Taxi needed from Rail Station to Senator Spa Hotel in Cadiz?

by tvrajp Online Now Aug 25, 2011 at 3:58 PM

We will be arriving in Cadiz by train from Seville. How far is the Senator Spa Hotel from the rail station? I believe it's fairly close, but we will have three pieces of luggage (One large as my daugter will be a student at the University of Cadiz)so I'm wondering can we walk it or do we need a taxi?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

3 Answers Aug 26, 2011 at 1:25 AM
    • Place to stay in Cadiz close to bus station

by Karolajna84 Online Now Aug 12, 2011 at 3:24 AM

Hello,

I will be travelling from Malaga on Friday evening in September to get to Cadiz and get on the cruiseship on Saturday morning. I only found a bus from Malaga that arrives at 1.30 am in Cadiz. Can someone recommend a low cost place to stay close to where the bus dropps you off in Cadiz? Since it will be late at night, I don't want to wonder around the city to find a place to stay. Would any hotel check me in at 1.30 at night? Is the bus station far from where the cruise ships dock?

Thank in advance!

K.

2 Answers Aug 18, 2011 at 1:12 PM
    • travel

by county2000 Online Now Jun 6, 2011 at 6:42 AM

i am travelling from manchester in october and can only get flight to Gibralter, Seville, and malaga, how would you recommend getting to jerez the quickest and cheapest way, 1 adult and 1 child

4 Answers Jun 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM
    • Distance from Cadiz Train Station to Cadiz Ship Terminal

by kwags Online Now May 22, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I am arriving by train to Cadiz to catch a cruise line. How far is is it from the train station in Cadiz to the ship terminal? What is the best way to get from and train station to the ship terminal, and how much time does it take to make the trip?

2 Answers May 22, 2011 at 11:40 PM
    • cadiz left luggage

by umg29 Online Now May 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM

hello all,

I'm heading to cadiz next week and i was wondering if Cadiz train station has a left luggage place?

1 Answer May 8, 2011 at 1:33 PM
    • What to do

by joanamopa Online Now Mar 30, 2011 at 1:47 AM

We will be at Cadiz for a week in August.

We are going to visit the following places:

- Sanlucar de Barrameda + Chipiona
      - Rota + Puerto de Santa Maria
      - Cádiz
      - Chiclana + Conil de la Frontera
      - Zahara de los atunes + Tarifa
      - Jerez de la Frontera

Could anybody tell us which are the most important places to visit in each city? What to do in each area? We are not interested in going to the beach, we prefer to see the typical places.

Thank you.

4 Answers Mar 31, 2011 at 5:25 PM